Be My Valentine

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OkayWhat is your corny line ? I know even the beast of a man will cave in on this commercial event of Valentines day what ever that is.So your card will read ??????????? :SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1%20(235).gif The cornyer the better.

Americano
Posted
Posted

My card will say:Happy Valentines Day my Beautiful Princess !!!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My card will say:Happy Valentines Day my Beautiful Princess !!!
ah good one; so you can send it to five different women as no name attached. I like your thinking,lol :SugarwareZ-037:
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

:SugarwareZ-037: :hystery:

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Spouses are expecting roses, chocolates, jewelry, dinner or if you can't afford it, a beautiful $4.99 card from Hallmark. Don't you dare give a practical gift. I still remember an episode from the Bob Newhart show where the gift was a Waring Blender.I am still waiting for the rest of the world to catch up with the Japanese. They have a White Day to compliment Valentine Day when the women are expected to give gifts. During White Day, it's the women's turn to shower their loved one with gifts. The most common gift is a box of white chocolates. The flower industry tried to introduce white roses, but for some strange reason the men didn't appreciate receiving a white rose as a gift. They wanted the white chocolates.

Edited by JJR
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Japanese men wanted "the white chocolates? I was thinking....

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am so lucky. My wife is on a diet this week. Its something she does every 6 months and lasts a couple of weeks. It means I would be SO thoughtless if I bought her chocolates.Of course it could also mean she wants jewelry. So my card should read:Honey there is no gift this year. Its not that I think less of you. It just that, with your diet, there's less of you to love. :tiphat:

• Like 4

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

No Valentine card needed! I just add a little cash to her monthly spending allowance! Works for me every time! She wants a large aquarium! Those little dang fishes cost more than the tank to put them in! I just may have to foot the bill for one tropical fish a month!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Roses are red violets are blue,if you don't post on my damn forum ,nothing for you! :mocking:

• Like 2