Cdo Expat's Ladies...

daisy
Posted
Posted

We have two groups of Expat's Ladies here,First is the ELCI and the other one is the Friendship Inn Social Club.I belong to the first group and the other is really for what it is named after..a social group. One thing I admire about them is the clean fun they have. For most of them, their husbands are still working outside the Philippines and they are here just waiting for their papers or waiting for the husband to return to PI for good.I've drop by one of their parties for this Valentine's day and just can't help but to giggle with them....these pictures will tell the difference in itself!# 1. ELCI Party# 2. ELCI Party after the Party#3. Friendship Inn Social Club All Girl's Pre-Valentine's Party# 4.FISC Party...after#5. Me and my Church buddy Ate Prosy dropping by to their surprise! heheheheheMy point is, if you have a Filipina partner and it's either you are now living together for good or your work still separates you, one thing for sure, she will find ways the best way she can...On the hand, I am practising my picture posting skill...post-70-0-83137000-1329053918_thumb.jpg post-70-0-97306500-1329053934_thumb.jpg post-70-0-64908500-1329053962_thumb.jpg post-70-0-87849500-1329054085_thumb.jpgpost-70-0-83939400-1329054286_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thank you Daisy what you guys are doing is important.Once a Filipina becomes married to a Foreigner it's helpful having friends in common to share. With a few mature wise ladies like you and some of other longer time married gals to mentor them is also very helpful. :thumbsup:Great pictures too!!

• Like 2