Can You Read Chinese

newboy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi guys,Basically I had some items sent to me from china via China post at the beginning of last month and have basically still received nothing.I had the supplier email me a scan of the shipping receipt but the only part filled out is our address and their address in Chinese, and that's it! There's no date, stamp, signature of sender, whether it's air/land/sea etc..I was wondering if anybody on here can read Chinese and would be able to tell me if it's actually their address filled in or just a Chinese Takaway order?!ThanksMichaelpost-2073-0-75675700-1329195616_thumb.jp

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
attached image correctly

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Well, I can't read Chinese, but there is no senders signature or a post office stamp, which there should be ! You are right to be very suspicious, I would be too !

brock
Posted
Posted

My sons wife is Chinese, I will be seeing her in a few hours, I will ask her for you

• Like 1

newboy
Posted
Posted

You're a star thanks Brock :unsure:

brock
Posted
Posted

Hi MichaelIt is not their address10 pair of shoes........2 pair of glasses......1 hat / cap.....12kgThat is all it says.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi MichaelIt is not their address10 pair of shoes........2 pair of glasses......1 hat / cap.....12kgThat is all it says.
hmmm and the shoes are heavy for some reason. :SugarwareZ-034:
  • Like 1

newboy
Posted
Posted

Barstards!!!Thanks Brock