Top Places In Philippines You Would Consider Living

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
They should rename this forum.
It's already taken! Anyway, one Cebu forum is enough and this forum is diversified from people from everywhere and they're a lot nicer, kinder and polite here than on all of the other guy's forum! If this forum turns into the other guy's forum, then I'm out of here! :hystery:
  • Like 3

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
It's already taken! Anyway, one Cebu forum is enough and this forum is diversified from people from everywhere and they're a lot nicer, kinder and polite here than on all of the other guy's forum! If this forum turns into the other guy's forum, then I'm out of here! :hystery:
I don't think you will have to worry about that. I don't think the Bossman would ever let that happen.
  • Like 2

Genius
Posted
Posted

Ha ha I was only joking but yeah it is bit Cebu orientated and concentrated, I think it's fair to say on here. Palawan, actually, somewhere I definitely would consider living, very nice.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I think the statement was referring to this forum of "best places to live" not the whole board if I read it correctly but anyway I have no intention of allow this board to go in the direction of some others even if it means this will always be a small forum. :hystery:
  • Like 2

Genius
Posted
Posted

Yes. Was not trying to make any reference or suggestion to the 'other' forum in my comment.

i am bob
Posted
Posted
It's already taken! Anyway, one Cebu forum is enough and this forum is diversified from people from everywhere and they're a lot nicer, kinder and polite here than on all of the other guy's forum! If this forum turns into the other guy's forum, then I'm out of here! :541:
I think the statement was referring to this forum of "best places to live" not the whole board if I read it correctly but anyway I have no intention of allow this board to go in the direction of some others even if it means this will always be a small forum. :23_11_62[1]:
I wanted to say that I think this forum is perfect just the way it is... no matter if it is big or small or somewhere in between! But that would be going off topic... :mocking:
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

We do have members who live in all parts of the Philippines .... however many do not post or when they do it is just occasional ...... some may not exactly like living where they do but do so for the sake of their GF or asawas ..... also age and health has something to do with where you choose to live ...... living in or relatively close to a large city with GOOD healthcare can become essential ......

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

I notice we have a recently joined member from Dumaguete. Maybe he can tell us what health care is like there. Sure looks like they have good medical facilities there but I don't live there so cannot be sure.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

While I do agree Dave that there are other large cities that can provide good healthcare ......

Edited by Mike S

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted

I find our life in Carcar to meet most all of our needs and in my case, being close to the in laws is great. It is where my wife is from and where many of her childhood friends remain. We appreciate the close proximity of all the amenities Cebu City has to offer, with the, still smaller town, charm of Carcar. :hystery:

• Like 1