Art! Dinner Reservations Are Made.... I Am Buying....

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

This is off the www.dailymail.co.uk site today. I would have not even looked at it but for the recent posts on huge burgers....In all fairness, this could just be bad timing... but it is the thought that counts. Bon Appetit! Moment diner suffered cardiac arrest while eating a Triple Bypass Burger in restaurant called the Heart Attack Grillarticle-2101399-11BF6FA9000005DC-330_308x185.jpgThe man, thought to be in his 40s, was wheeled out of the fast-food establishment in Las Vegas after experiencing chest pains midway through a calorie-busting burger. The restaurant chain - which uses the catchphrase 'Taste Worth Dying For!' - is run by a former nutritionist 'Doctor' Jon Basso who, remarkably, used to run a Jenny Craig weight loss diet centre. ...read

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Bruce,I'm just a single-classic type of hamburger & burrito lover at ARMY NAVY and a Big Mac type of guy at Mc Donalds! No thanks on those killer burgers worth dying for! :hystery:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Bruce,I'm just a single-classic type of hamburger & burrito lover at ARMY NAVY and a Big Mac type of guy at Mc Donalds! No thanks on those killer burgers worth dying for! :hystery:
How far are you from Makati? Distance? Travel time?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Manila and or Makati? Why and or what heaven's for? Just kidding, just 40 minutes away or more with traffic! I always make it a point to avoid Manila like the plague, but Makati isn't too bad, cleaner! I won't go there unless it's necessary! Really necessary!

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

I like Mania in small doses of two or three days. Good shopping, an ice rink to watch the youngsters skate on, and so forth. Traffic sucks. It does in LA too. Part of the experience. I admire the triple burger and Army Navy has something along those lines too! The photo looks like it is more than three patties though. Regardless, we eat and we die. Being a vegetarian is of only marginal improvement according to recent studies. If you want to seriously enhance your longevity, you have to go full vegan at least as far as diet goes. Color me dead. I like vegetable dishes, to be sure. But the thought of going without meat or animal products for my whole life would make me, uhmm, suicidal! Pass the ketchup, please. And I want an extra order of fries and a mango ice cream shake!

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
Manila and or Makati? Why and or what heaven's for? Just kidding, just 40 minutes away or more with traffic! I always make it a point to avoid Manila like the plague, but Makati isn't too bad, cleaner! I won't go there unless it's necessary! Really necessary!
I will be there in March for 2-3 days and there is a nice Italian place that has good spaghetti and large prawns...... I'll buy you dinner.... but I do understand it is an ordeal to get there with the traffic. La Vida Dolce is the name of the place..... Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1