Re-Entry Acr Visa Fee

Mumble Harris
Posted
Posted

HiI have returned after a ten day trip to Thailand with my ACR card. My question now is. When I need a visa extension, do I have to go back to start again at 38 days? If not what extension can I get and what is the fee payable.Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give on this matter.RegardsSteven

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Yes you start again with the 38 day extension which costs 3030p.However if your ACR card is still valid, you will not need to pay for another one if you stay longer than 59 days; so your next extension for months 2 to 4 will cost you 4050p instead of nearly 7500p.

• Like 2

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted

I have a permanent, and valid, ACR-I card having obtained that in Cebu upon our relocation to the Philippines in 2010. I also had obtained the 13A visa for that relocation, in the USA prior to the move. My question is, having been out of the Philippines now for what will be 15 months by the time I return, I understand I may need to pay a fine for not registering this Jan./Feb. however, will there be any other fees associated with my extended "out of country" status? My plans were not to leave the Philippines, however, I have been attending to some serious family crisis' and we have seen our way through to being able to resume our retirement in the Philippines this summer. Just looking for any heads up on what I might face when returning.Thanks in advance for any advice

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
I have a permanent, and valid, ACR-I card having obtained that in Cebu upon our relocation to the Philippines in 2010. I also had obtained the 13A visa for that relocation, in the USA prior to the move. My question is, having been out of the Philippines now for what will be 15 months by the time I return, I understand I may need to pay a fine for not registering this Jan./Feb. however, will there be any other fees associated with my extended "out of country" status? My plans were not to leave the Philippines, however, I have been attending to some serious family crisis' and we have seen our way through to being able to resume our retirement in the Philippines this summer. Just looking for any heads up on what I might face when returning.Thanks in advance for any advice
Did you make the Annual report in the Philippines last year Jan - Feb 2011? If so you're being late this year will only incur a small fine - I think it is 100 or 200 pesos a month.
  • Like 2

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted
Did you make the Annual report in the Philippines last year Jan - Feb 2011? If so you're being late this year will only incur a small fine - I think it is 100 or 200 pesos a month.
Thank you for your reply! Yes, I did the reporting in 2011 prior to my learning I needed to leave for awhile. Are you aware of any restrictions regarding being out of the Philippines too long?

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

" Are you aware of any restrictions regarding being out of the Philippines too long? "yes a few mostly having to do withdrawals a lack of san migs and sunshine will restrict your well being The longer you are away the greater the stress will be on your mind and body​Although most effects will be short term there is a small chance of insanity if staying away to long :yes:

• Like 3

guamman
Posted
Posted

If you are out of the Philippines for over 12 consecutive months your permanent 13A ACR will be cancelled and you will have to start all over. Check the BIR website to verify this. This happened to a friend of mine.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If you are out of the Philippines for over 12 consecutive months your permanent 13A ACR will be cancelled and you will have to start all over. Check the BIR website to verify this. This happened to a friend of mine.
I know both of these fine gentlemen and I am sure they are both giving accurate info. The problem is the info does not agree. I suggest some very thorough research to see where you stand with this.

• 1 month later...
international12
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Im here on an extended visa 59 days, some guy at the pub told I could extend the visa again without leaving the county. Is this true?

Im guessing its not, if so can someone recommend a place to extend visas in cebu. Im in Apas.

Cheers

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Im here on an extended visa 59 days, some guy at the pub told I could extend the visa again without leaving the county. Is this true?

Im guessing its not, if so can someone recommend a place to extend visas in cebu. Im in Apas.

Cheers

You can extend your visa at the Cebu office located in Mandaue. Just make sure you do it about a week before it expires.