Food - Favorite Snacks?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Once again I must be the odd man out.... Ever try a simple soda cracker, dab of butter and a fresh picked basil leaf on top? Try one and be amazed!
Pretty simple snack Bob and is surely interesting, but where do I find soda crackers and fresh sweet Thai basil leaves? The butter I can get or is it some special butter I don't know about? :dance:
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Once again I must be the odd man out.... Ever try a simple soda cracker, dab of butter and a fresh picked basil leaf on top? Try one and be amazed!
Pretty simple snack Bob and is surely interesting, but where do I find soda crackers and fresh sweet Thai basil leaves? The butter I can get or is it some special butter I don't know about? :mocking:
I got hooked on those one night while I still had the hobby farm (watch how fast everything disappears when you get divorced!) and the local gas station / convenience store was closed... Only thing I could find in the house to snack on that was appealing was the crackers... And I had just brought in some basil from the garden to make my world famous pasta sauce... If it wasn't for this, I probably would still be drooling over chips and popcorn and donuts and...