Art ,I Wonder?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I will definitely be checking out the local museums and art work... Before my hand starting shaking so much I was actually becoming pretty decent doing watercolors and acrylic work,.. Now everything I do looks like modern art extreme! Oh well... My shaking hand helped me get my medical pension from the service.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well Bob ..... I'm sure Jake will have something to say about your shaking hand :hystery: ...... but I ain't gonna touch that with a ten foot pole .... :mocking: :hystery:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
Well Bob ..... I'm sure Jake will have something to say about your shaking hand :hystery: ...... but I ain't gonna touch that with a ten foot pole .... :mocking: :hystery:
Well Marine, you know me all too well. Let's see......how do I respond with a PG rating -- nah, never mind.I'll just use my (and your) wildest imagination and we'll both have the same wet dreams.....he, he.Anyway as you mentioned, I'm glad that there are some museums to visit there in Cebu or elsewhere. Iwould love to see war memorials and other museums of art. The Filipino culture is diverse as well as beingcolorful and full of exciting historical events.Respectfully -- Jake
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes they have some actual artifacts from some of the heroes of the Philippines as well as some from the Spanish era ...... I was impressed especially sense I had never heard about it until I saw it advertized on Sugbo TV here in Cebu ..... incidentally I believe that Cebu used to be called Sugbo .....

• Like 1