Viewpoints From A Fillipina

Curley
Posted
Posted

I'm new to this forum but must say that I do appreciate the input from Fillipinas that post, Daisy and Elsa have both made an impression on me..... there may have been others but these two I remember in particular. Please keep up the good work ladies.

• Like 2

acman
Posted
Posted (edited)

Im like you curley, I really like the ladies input.

Edited by acman
  • Like 1

daisy
Posted
Posted

Oh uhhhh! Curly and Acman, you better think again!!!!! :kidding:Yah just kidding,THANKS!!!!!

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Its hard to keep Filipina here or hard to keep them posting as like on many forums as it male dominated. That's why we would like an equal opportunity forum where all are equal and respect each other. In most cases things like swearing are not necessarily the best way or needed. Well in all cases I should say. Most likely 98% of us have an interest in some way to the Philippines because of a Filipina whether it be by marriage or perhaps seeking a partner so yes, look after our Filipina members please. :dance:

• Like 4

daisy
Posted
Posted

I always love to write about something and anything and what I write is what you see in me. just hope that I will not be ever again associated or tagged with any sexpats or whatever they are called...however,For the 2 weeks I'm here, I've meet 3 foreigners here in CDO that when they know I am dc, to my surprised, they were surprised, shake my hands like I am a celebrity and was so glad they met me...WOW!!!! In reality I was so embarrassed.... as in!

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted
I always love to write about something and anything and what I write is what you see in me. just hope that I will not be ever again associated or tagged with any sexpats or whatever they are called...however,For the 2 weeks I'm here, I've meet 3 foreigners here in CDO that when they know I am dc, to my surprised, they were surprised, shake my hands like I am a celebrity and was so glad they met me...WOW!!!! In reality I was so embarrassed.... as in!
But Daisy, you are a star! And we all are very glad to have you here with us! You keep us honest, you keep us laughing, you keep us thinking, you keep us PC, and most importantly, you help us to keep it clean and PG!As far as sexpats on this site? Other than the name, I think the closest you will find is a bunch of guys madly in love with their wives and girlfriends!
  • Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted
Excuse my ignorance but dc means?
  • Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted
Excuse my ignorance but dc means?
D C = Daisy Cline
  • Like 1

daisy
Posted
Posted
But Daisy, you are a star! And we all are very glad to have you here with us! You keep us honest, you keep us laughing, you keep us thinking, you keep us PC, and most importantly, you help us to keep it clean and PG!As far as sexpats on this site? Other than the name, I think the closest you will find is a bunch of guys madly in love with their wives and girlfriends!
Thanks for the nice compliment Bob.....Yes I noticed, this forum is Valentine's Day everyday!And I'm loving it here....everyday!
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...
Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
look after our Filipina members please.

thanks, JGF! :thumbsup:

Edited by Julia