Dark And Ugly Pinay....

daisy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is it true that foreigners are crazy about such? :rolleyes: I was riding a taxi yesterday and we just happen to passed by a couple, a handsome foreigner and an average looking Filipina. By the way, everytime I will ride a taxi alone, I make it a point to be friendly because i am afraid to be kidnapped..LOL!!!so he said, "mam. do you notice that most foreigners like dark and ugly (pangit) Pinay?, So I said, really? He said, "yes Mam, it's majority here," ....I let him talk for awhile and told him, 'You know if not for their white skinned and "long nose" they are as pangit also! and I laugh!!!!I arrived home never telling him I am married to one and of all the days that I go home, my husband was waiting for me in the gate!!!! :lol: :)

Edited by daisy
  • Like 3

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I have heard this also that the locals say that the foreigners pick the ugly women and they wonder why ? So I started asking around and yes filipinos and foreigners have totally different tastes in girls . The most beautiful girls to foreigners are just plain girls to locals . I took me a long time to convince my better half that it was ok if she went into the sun and got darker (a major concern of hers) It seems that being darker is a sign of being poor because you have to work in the sun all day . Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and cultural influences .

• Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

I prefer the girls that look like the tv and movie stars so I guess I think the same as the Filipinos. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I guess I think the same as the Filipinos.
My wife gets flirtations from foreigners and filipinos alike so either guys are dogs and will flirt with anyone or we all have the same eye for beauty.
  • Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted

If I had to keep a score... I would say for every old foreigner with a young GF.... I see 5+ with an average 30++ yr old wife / gf...... I guess some are for fun and some are for keepers... Looks like the keepers are ahead.As for the lightewr skin being more attractive as it appears the person is not poor and must work outdoors... this was a common thing 300+ years ago in Europe. The frogs took it a step farther with white powder, but not as heavy as Jack Lemon's wife.... And no one knew about the Japanese as they had a closed society back then.... Smart buggers.......

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sorry all but the most beautiful looking is exactly what my sweetheart is...! :mocking:

daisy
Posted
Posted

No today, it's no longer about being dark skinned or white skinned that your economic status is determine in a glance. It is on how FLAWLESS your skin is! This thing can neither be bleached nor tanned...but can be acquired through one's lifestyle.Good for you guys, you have the real beauties in your hands, husband here, has to live with his cranky old wife the rest of his life!!!! :541: :mocking: :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
No today, it's no longer about being dark skinned or white skinned that your economic status is determine in a glance. It is on how FLAWLESS your skin is! This thing can neither be bleached nor tanned...but can be acquired through one's lifestyle.Good for you guys, you have the real beauties in your hands, husband here, has to live with his cranky old wife the rest of his life!!!! :541: :mocking: :hystery:
Where is Allan? :dance:

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I would think quite a lot of the guys that go to the Philippines are attracted to Asians. The skin whitening doesn't look natural, or particularly Asian. I don't really care what skin tone they have but it has to look real. I don't like the skin whitening or, what is big over here, spray tans. I don't like the fake skin, fake breast, botox... Just make the best of what you got. The smile and the glint in their eyes is more important.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted
No today, it's no longer about being dark skinned or white skinned that your economic status is determine in a glance. It is on how FLAWLESS your skin is! This thing can neither be bleached nor tanned...but can be acquired through one's lifestyle.Good for you guys, you have the real beauties in your hands, husband here, has to live with his cranky old wife the rest of his life!!!! :cheersty: :attention: :lol:
Que MEATLOAF song! Something about waiting for the end of time.......
  • Like 1