Dark And Ugly Pinay....

daisy
Posted
Posted
No today, it's no longer about being dark skinned or white skinned that your economic status is determine in a glance. It is on how FLAWLESS your skin is! This thing can neither be bleached nor tanned...but can be acquired through one's lifestyle.Good for you guys, you have the real beauties in your hands, husband here, has to live with his cranky old wife the rest of his life!!!! :lol: :attention: :dance:
Where is Allan? :hystery:
down the road...figuring out how to keep me away from the computer and write what i think! .. :cheersty:
  • Like 1

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted (edited)

In the province, dark skin carries the connotation of poverty, of working outdoors, while lighter skin is a sign of an easier life. Daisy is very perceptive about the flawless skin thing, but that is an unconscious preference by most individuals. Well, it is a conscious choice too, but when people are tested for their preference in looks, higher facial symmetry and clear skins were found to be major influences on peoples choices.A pretty girl may have racial characteristics but if she has a good ratio of distances in her features, those features are balanced on both sides of her face and she has clear skin regardless of its melanin content, she will be considered at the very least, cute!

Edited by Tatoosh
  • Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Working every day on a farm, we don't have much choice but to be outside! Crikey, i've got both dark and white skin, my feet are white because of my boots, my legs are brown up to my shorts, my arms are brown up to my short sleeve shirt and my face is brown,so i look like a black and white minstrel :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .Mrs Bundy understands the replies above and the reasoning behind it but she says, she'd rather have money in her pocket than have white skin! :thumbsup: She is however looking forward to getting rid of the blemishes which years of farmwork have caused.

• Like 3