Underage Girls

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I agree with you 100%! :rolleyes:
He may not actually be a pedophile the age of consent is lower than 16 in many places in the world. Maybe he just didn't know. (Girls that age can certainly be charmers.) Now however he does know and I hope he will adjust his target age a little higher. Or wait for her to get older.
I am sorry but guys interested in 16 year old girls have to have a screw loose in their head and in mind that makes them pedophiles but if he is 18 then I can understand and rescind my words.
This is just a little bit weird,if a girl is now 18 years and 30 minutes old then anyone having sex with her is not a pedophile? but if she was 30 minutes from her 18 birthday then the guy is a pedophile.I think the word pedophile is to loosely translated considering that different countries have different laws and even culture considerations when it comes to what age is sex is legal.Do we consider a 16 year old a child when 18 is still in the teen years? Remembering that most western laws allow for the same child to engage in sex with a guy who is 18 that we call an adult.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
From reading other topics on this subject I believe the age of consent in the Philippines is 18. Even if the parents say it is ok they can change their minds later and he will be the one in trouble, because they really can't give you permission to do something illegal. Stay away from jailbait you really don't want to deal with the problems if that goes wrong. The best thing that will happen is it will cost you a whole s@it pot full of money. There are plenty of girls of legal age available. If your heart is set on that one then at least wait till she is old enough.
This reminds me of when I first visited the Philippines,on my first and second visit I got to know the bar man well at the hotel I was staying.He had invited me to his home and I think the real purpose was to meet his daughter. I never went to his home but gave my yahoo messenger ID to give to the girl so we could chat when I got home.Now I asked the father how old she was and he said she was 18 and not long after I got home I did get to say hello to her on messenger where I asked her for her age,she said she is 16,I said your father said you were 18 and she said my father is mistaken?Once in a blue moon if I see her online say hello and ask about her dad who is now retired.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I agree lines can become blurred; chronology is the only legal tool that can be used to gage age of consent. To be honest I have met girls in the Philippines under the age of 18 that looked and acted much older. Fair or not one would be very foolish to play around with a Filipina under the age of 18.

til
Posted
Posted

Well I think technically a pedophile is interested in kids which are not yet in puberty. So to call someone pedophile beca<uase he is interested in 16 year olds is just not correct. 16 year olds look like a woman to us men and our instincts and there's nothing sick about beeing attracted to them. But of course we should be wise enough not to act purely on our instincts.And apart from that, as I read the law mr mmorey is right. You could have "legal" sex with a girl 12 and up in the phils if you do not initiate it (which is hard to prove and as a foreigner the cards will be against you) and (he forgot to mention) if you are no more than 10 years older. So the "18 to 30" year old would have to be 26 or under to even have a chance of it being legal.

til
Posted
Posted
I think the word pedophile is to loosely translated considering that different countries have different laws and even culture considerations when it comes to what age is sex is legal.
Pedophile is not a legal term, its psychological term. If you're sexually attracted to legally underage girls, that does not make you a pedophile. If you are sexually attracted to kids, even if you never act on it, that makes you psychologically a pedophile (if it is your only or basic sexual preference) or at least a person with pedophile tendencies (if you have other more dominant sexual preferences).

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Being a foreigner in a country that has a law allowing you to have sex at 16 does not allow you to participate in the act with him/her ........ if your home country says they must be 18 ....... if you are from the US you can and will be charged with statutory rape for having sex with girls of under 18 in any country if a complaint is filed against you....... it has been done in the past and will be done again in the future ...... as far as laws in other countries I can't say .....

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)

Come on guys I think you are pullin at straws trying to justify sex with a 16 year old. I think we all went to school and many of us probably had sex with 16 year old girls while in school and if you cannot admit that they were naive back then, how much more naive would a girl from a third world counrty have to be at 16. Anyone who is an adult and craves sex with a 16 year old is very sick and should get help and I do not care if it is legal in some countries or not, sick is sick legal or not.

Edited by Traveler

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just because our culture is not the same as other countries does not make a person sick that indulges within the law ....... example ...... in many tribes in Africa and in the jungles of the Amazon girls marry as young as 12 ...... so does that make her husband sick ......... I don't think so ...... it is their custom .......

Travis
Posted
Posted
Just because our culture is not the same as other countries does not make a person sick that indulges within the law ....... example ...... in many tribes in Africa and in the jungles of the Amazon girls marry as young as 12 ...... so does that make her husband sick ......... I don't think so ...... it is their custom .......
I am sorry but comparing jungle people who are more or less animals themselves to real people just does not cut it. 16 is a easily lead baby no matter how you guys want to defend it.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I am sorry but comparing jungle people who are more or less animals themselves to real people just does not cut it. 16 is a easily lead baby no matter how you guys want to defend it.
I'm thinking that your point of view is rather troll like behavior th_banned1.gif