Underage Girls

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I agree with you 100%! :kidding:
He may not actually be a pedophile the age of consent is lower than 16 in many places in the world. Maybe he just didn't know. (Girls that age can certainly be charmers.) Now however he does know and I hope he will adjust his target age a little higher. Or wait for her to get older.
I am sorry but guys interested in 16 year old girls have to have a screw loose in their head and in mind that makes them pedophiles but if he is 18 then I can understand and rescind my words.
Well it certainly doesn't speak well for his ethics to be chasing after a girl that young unless he is very close to the same age himself. It is however possible she is chasing him. That does happen with girls that age. Notice I said girls not women. Best to look for those who have grown up a little more.

retired
Posted
Posted
I told Lee he should not even answer emails like that. Lee gets so many emails from people who want answers and I would prefer those people ask those questions themselves on the forum. People like that are pedophiles and need help.
OK, I agree with my wife and I am more than willing to answer all emails for any questions from people who are expats or wish to be expats or just visit want to visit the Philippines, but I have to ask sexpats to please not email me or pm me with questions related to sexual issues, or do not be surprised if I do not answer you.
LeeGee , i thought maybe you were preparing to hang up your Dr Phil (Lee ) shingle . :kidding:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I told Lee he should not even answer emails like that. Lee gets so many emails from people who want answers and I would prefer those people ask those questions themselves on the forum. People like that are pedophiles and need help.
OK, I agree with my wife and I am more than willing to answer all emails for any questions from people who are expats or wish to be expats or just visit want to visit the Philippines, but I have to ask sexpats to please not email me or pm me with questions related to sexual issues, or do not be surprised if I do not answer you.
LeeGee , i thought maybe you were preparing to hang up your Dr Phil (Lee ) shingle . :kidding:
Alan I like that, DR Phil ippines but even though I have been coming back and forth for over 15 years now and live in PI part time, I surely do not know it all about the country or all the answers and you guys who live here full time know a lot more than I do, so it would not be appropriate for me to answer all these peoples questions and that is why I tell them to bring it to the forum or read the forums and I have brought a couple questions to this forum for those who are either too shy or not great with computers. Boy what a run on sentence that was. :wt-hell: :13_4_10[1]: Once upon a time and not very long ago, I did not know diddle squat about forums either and the only way to learn is to come on and make the same mistakes I made along the way....... I can tell anyone who wants to join, that this forum is going to be easy going and no one will jump down on anyone on here unless they make unwarranted comments about other members or about races etc........ So guys and girls, feel free to join and post even if your English or spelling is not good and enjoy the forum. :wt-hell:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Just because our culture is not the same as other countries does not make a person sick that indulges within the law ....... example ...... in many tribes in Africa and in the jungles of the Amazon girls marry as young as 12 ...... so does that make her husband sick ......... I don't think so ...... it is their custom .......
I am sorry but comparing jungle people who are more or less animals themselves to real people just does not cut it. 16 is a easily lead baby no matter how you guys want to defend it.
I'm thinking that your point of view is rather troll like behavior th_banned1.gif
If I had my blow gun handy I would add him to my shrunken head collection. :kidding:

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yup, we certainly do appear to have attracted our first troll. Lee, a job at last, lol.As ever it seems we are bringing our western attitudes to the RP. In the UK the age is 16. A 16 year old can have sex with a 95 year old and marry him. It may be strange but imo it would be women who would object - men would roll their eyes while thinking, dirty old man. But why is it dirty?In the west paedophilia is a much abused word (!). It means child abuse. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children, as has been stated. Western women use the term indiscriminately mainly based on social habits they would prefer.Back to the question, it would be illegal for a western man to go with an underaged (18) girl. It depends on the girl after the event whether she does anything about it. In my experience such girls do not go around telling their parents unless they know they would be ok about it - the same anywhere in the world. If you do take that gamble, you have been warned and it is one of the best known scams over here.These things happen everywhere in the world, don't get hung up about it. If the man wants to have sex with an 8 year old, get the rope out.

Edited by johnrxx99

Travis
Posted
Posted

I am not a troll and I resent being called that. People in Africa cannot be compared to people who live in or are from Civilized countries. I am sorry to hear that the UK allows 16 year olds to have sex or get married, I am fast learning to disrespect people from their after meeting some here and back home. I hate to tell them this but they are no better and now after reading the above post, I think they are probably not as good as people from the US. Sex with a 16 year old is wrong unless you are 17. I think those of you who seem to be defending sex with a minor must be perverts because there can be no other reason.I am beginning to think that a lot of the men from other countries who live in the Philippines are perverts. I appologize up front to those of you who are not in that catagory.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am not a troll and I resent being called that. People in Africa cannot be compared to people who live in or are from Civilized countries. I am sorry to hear that the UK allows 16 year olds to have sex or get married, I am fast learning to disrespect people from their after meeting some here and back home. I hate to tell them this but they are no better and now after reading the above post, I think they are probably not as good as people from the US. Sex with a 16 year old is wrong unless you are 17. I think those of you who seem to be defending sex with a minor must be perverts because there can be no other reason.I am beginning to think that a lot of the men from other countries who live in the Philippines are perverts. I appologize up front to those of you who are not in that catagory.
Traveler, it is OK to attack a post but not the poster.We do not allow people to attack others, be it them or their countries. This is a multy cultural forum and everyone is equal. Boss Man warned you and I will be sending you a pm as soon as I get done here, and if you continue, you will end up banned. Last warning.

Travis
Posted
Posted
Traveler, it is OK to attack a post but not the poster.We do not allow people to attack others, be it them or their countries. This is a multy cultural forum and everyone is equal. Boss Man warned you and I will be sending you a pm as soon as I get done here, and if you continue, you will end up banned. Last warning.
Sorry Mr Lee I am not sure why people would be that sensitive on a forum but I wil wait for your pm.

Markham
Posted
Posted
I am sorry to hear that the UK allows 16 year olds to have sex or get married, I am fast learning to disrespect people from their after meeting some here and back home. I hate to tell them this but they are no better and now after reading the above post, I think they are probably not as good as people from the US. Sex with a 16 year old is wrong unless you are 17. I think those of you who seem to be defending sex with a minor must be perverts because there can be no other reason.
In my opinion, it was a mistake to lower the age of consent but they did and we have to live with that. The result is that the UK has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancies in the so-called civilised world - to the extent that some secondary schools now have on-campus creches so that young mums can continue their education.That's the UK but here in the Philippines girls have to grow-up fast. A girl of 20 will be considerably more mature, mentally, emotionally and psychologically than a same-age girl in the US, UK or Australia.
I am beginning to think that a lot of the men from other countries who live in the Philippines are perverts. I appologize up front to those of you who are not in that catagory.
In generalised terms, there are two distinct groupings of foreigners here. The first group, to which I and most everyone else on this Forum who live here belong, are "Expats" and we have formed long-term relationships with our chosen Filipina companions. The second group are the "sex tourists" who visit here solely for the purpose of having sex. I wished they didn't as they give the rest of us a bad name.You'd be well-advised to modify your attitude if you choose to come here to live.

til
Posted
Posted
In my opinion, it was a mistake to lower the age of consent but they did and we have to live with that. The result is that the UK has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancies in the so-called civilised world - to the extent that some secondary schools now have on-campus creches so that young mums can continue their education.
I don't think the teenage pregnancies have anything to do with the age of consent. The age of consent is 16 or 14 more or less throughout europe. But the other countries do not have a significant problem with teenage pregnancies. So my guess is, there is a different cause. The USA have the highest rates of teenage pregnancies under the so called "civilized countries" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy). btw spain has a very low rate of teenage pregancies, and the age of consent there is 13! so no real correlation. I guess if you want less teenage pregnancies it's more about teaching the kids (yes kids) about sex and contracaption and generally having a social system which does not allow people to be really poor. That's why the USA as a morally very uptight country with a social system close to that of a third wirld country has so many teenage pregancies, is my guess.A low age of consent is mainly meant to decriminalize teenage love I guess, not to enable dirty old men to legally get as young a woman as possible. I should believe that a lot of young woman or girls are not interested in old men anyway.