Wtb - Small Fridge

Looking for a small 3-5 cubic foot fridge for use as a cooler for water and other beverages. Somewhere around the Cebu area if possible ;-)Thanks... Bill

Handy appliance to be sure. My plan, however, is to convert a chest freezer to that purpose. They are better insulated, lose less cold air when opened, and with appropriate controller, can be much cheaper to operate. However, even the smallest chest freezers are larger than the size you are looking for.Aussies might try one of these: FridgeMateDo it yourself type Americans might want: YATC2 There are other devices to do this, but the above two can give you an idea what you are looking for. Just make sure that they are good for 220v 60c systems.

On the highway coming into carcar about a half k after the welcome sign theres a used fridge shop fixed up and repainted about 3000p the guy has lots of small ones you pick one out then he fixs and paints your color . look on the mountainside of the road for a bunch of fridges in a yard .

• Like 3

Try this site, I know the fridges are bigger than what you asked for but they are cheap and in very good condition some have scratches but most no problem have warrentyfile:///C:/Users/Bob/Desktop/BIG+SIZE+REFRIGERATORS+Php5+000-2686672.htm

Try this site, I know the fridges are bigger than what you asked for but they are cheap and in very good condition some have scratches but most no problem have warrentyfile:///C:/Users/Bob/Desktop/BIG+SIZE+REFRIGERATORS+Php5+000-2686672.htm
The link is pointing to a direct copy from the hard drive not the site itself.

Yes I deleted the wrong link kept the desktop one instead of the correct link now I will have to try and remeber where I found itOh well getting old is always fun :cheersty:Thanks Steve

• Like 1
Yes I deleted the wrong link kept the desktop one instead of the correct link now I will have to try and remeber where I found itOh well getting old is always fun :cheersty:Thanks Steve
You're welcome. Actually, getting old sucks.

Once upon a time I had a nice little explanation about getting old in my signature ... but someone changed it ... :89: :3_8_14[1]:

Edited by Mike S