What Makes Your Wife… Go Off?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Oh my God! :(Great example of what not to do!!!! Not only did you bring up your EX but you actually made a comparison of your wife to the EX where the EX is seen in a good light.You sir are outside the Kulambo!!! . :hystery:

• Like 3

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I will be married for one year on March 18, Where was this information a year ago when I needed it. I have learned that tampo is just the prelude to temper.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Gary our 13th wedding anniversary will be March 27th. :thumbsup:Tampo seems to depend on the woman not all play that game. Thankfully my wife has NOT done it for so long I can’t remember the last time.From what others have said after a few years most Filipinas will stop but I'm not an expert. It would be interesting to know what the others say.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

My wife just isn't the best at taking a joke. She will get very offended if I poke fun at her in any way, so I steer clear of it. Still, in front of her friends, if I do it with enough silliness and fake-drama, then she might laugh as long as her friends laugh.... but then again, sometimes it's "wait til later."Yeah, and, like most girls, never discuss a past relationship or even the city it took place in.

• Like 1

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

I see my wife as a woman and not as Filipina. When she has her tempers or tampo or close to tampon days...i just keep off!!! when i notice it i just avoid conversing any big decisions, avoid to drive in traffic with her, avoid whatever i can avoid if not avoid her totally.she is softspoken and a lovely sweetheart a wonderful mother a perfect wife, NOT on these days!!! She becomes an almighty tiger!!!!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)
is there a common thing that will most likely send a Filipina over to the dark side?
There is and I forgot about it until today. My wife sent me to the store to get some 'Duck' toilet cleaner. There was no stock. So I got Lysol toilet cleaner. When I got back she said: Whats dat?I told her there was no 'Duck'. I reminded her she did not like the cheap brand. And then I told her my first wife used Lysol and said it was the best for cleaning. . . . .. .Straight over to the dark side! She may ask me about my ex wives sometimes but if I EVER bring them up, or any other woman, and even HINT that I am comparing her to another woman. . . . To the dark side! Oh chit! :hystery:
Oh, man! Are you the ghost of Dave? No man can survive if he ever makes that fatal error!!! :hystery: Edited by Dave Hounddriver
removed removed double double text text
  • Like 2

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Guess I am lucky. Little things sometimes set her off but there is no yelling, screaming or temper tantrums. I do not even remember what the little things were right now. All I get is the silent treatment for a while. April we will have been married 7 years, she has been in US almost 6 years. If there is a "Dark Side" to my wife, it has not surfaced yet :hystery:.

• Like 2

daisy
Posted
Posted

sometimes making "tampo" is also a gauge on how long you can endure her? it's a bait guys..it's a bait....try to ignore it and she will be real mad at you...! as long as it's tampo..it's "manya lang" CHEERS!!!!! :36_1_68[1]:

• Like 5

daisy
Posted
Posted
Guess I am lucky. Little things sometimes set her off but there is no yelling, screaming or temper tantrums. I do not even remember what the little things were right now. All I get is the silent treatment for a while. April we will have been married 7 years, she has been in US almost 6 years. If there is a "Dark Side" to my wife, it has not surfaced yet :welcome:.
they said that in order for something to be a habit, you have to practice it diligently for 3 months and yes as in everyday.........for 7 years? she is who she is... :36_1_68[1]:
  • Like 2

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Hey eveybody!!!! What about our TEMPO/TAMPO (whatever is called days...) that we just want to be alone and not bothered????why do they stuck like leaches and keep on complaining that we are not happy with them and we do not love them and and and .... mercy!!!! we do have our times too!!!heheheh I have mine tonight!!!!

• Like 2