What Makes Your Wife… Go Off?

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

After 22 years of marriage, I can honestly say that I have been fortunate - all told, we have maybe had a handful of spats when we raised our voices. All it takes is a quick look from her to warn that I am treading troubled waters, and I have quickly learned to heed those looks.

She has the ability to get mad and yet stay logical - so she can't lose.

She thinks tampo is childish and ineffective. She is also not given to fits of jealousy.

• Like 5

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I thought the same thing Jake. Great minds think alike.

First time my wife tried tampo on me, I sat in the chair with a sad face. The kids said to my wife, Oh look what you did to uncle, You made him so sad. She felt guilty and never did it again. But to tell you the truth I think I prefer the silent treatment to getting a blast of her anger ( man can they talk fast when upset )

Hey Scott, first pitcher of MoJo is on me buddy. We should hold a contest on which one of us

will get a slap in the face from an angry GRO.....he, he. But I must tell you that Old55 will have

us beat. His OP title was so subtle but slick none the less. Dan.....you are my DOM Master!

Little Grasshoppa -- Jake

Sounds good Jake. I,m back in Canada right now. In a couple of weeks I will be heading to Florida to try and sell my place there. After that I will be heading back to the Philippines. I will look you up if you are there. A while ago I sent 3 BB boxes to the Philippines, One was a 51" lcd tv. Two of the three boxes arrived, I give you one guess which one didn,t make it.

• Like 4

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Jake & Scott................ the tile wording was purely coincidental. :rolleyes:

Julia, An Filipinas are from..................Philippines. :mocking:

LOL make that Topic Title! No coffee when I posted.

Ya right

• Like 2

sjp52
Posted
Posted

After 22 years of marriage, I can honestly say that I have been fortunate - all told, we have maybe had a handful of spats when we raised our voices. All it takes is a quick look from her to warn that I am treading troubled waters, and I have quickly learned to heed those looks.

She has the ability to get mad and yet stay logical - so she can't lose.

She thinks tampo is childish and ineffective. She is also not given to fits of jealousy.

I bet she has a real good memory too. Mine does and remembers all kinds of details to fire at me, And all that goes on in my mind is when are we going to have make up sex

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
I bet she has a real good memory too. Mine does and remembers all kinds of details to fire at me, And all that goes on in my mind is when are we going to have make up sex

You're spot on about her memory...a lot of people have commented on it. It has served her (and me now and then) well.

I should add though that another reason we don't have too many squabbles is because when I apologize, she makes me tell her exactly what it is I am apologizing for. In this manner, we establish what it is exactly that has irked her (and not my interpretation of what irked her), and we grow from there.

To be fair, when she's in the wrong, she realizes it and apologizes sincerely.

• Like 5

sjp52
Posted
Posted

You're spot on about her memory...a lot of people have commented on it. It has served her (and me now and then) well.

I should add though that another reason we don't have too many squabbles is because when I apologize, she makes me tell her exactly what it is I am apologizing for. In this manner, we establish what it is exactly that has irked her (and not my interpretation of what irked her), and we grow from there.

To be fair, when she's in the wrong, she realizes it and apologizes sincerely.

Sounds like you have a good woman there

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted
Julia, An Filipinas are from..................Philippines. :mocking:

I hear you, Old55 :cheersty:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

A stinky fart when she is cuddled up to my back. But when she does it she is just sharing her blessings.

• Like 5

Mike S
Posted
Posted

A stinky fart when she is cuddled up to my back. But when she does it she is just sharing her blessings.

A-men to that brother ..... mine exact same thing ..... she giggles when she does it but covers her head with her pillow when I do .... :th_unfair: ..... :tiphat:

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
What Makes Your Wife… Go Off? A stinky fart when she is cuddled up to my back. But when she does it she is just sharing her blessings. A-men to that brother ..... mine exact same thing ..... she giggles when she does it but covers her head with her pillow when I do .... :th_unfair: ..... :tiphat:

i am too embarrassed to share this but what the heck, i will say it anyway --- this thing that your wife called a "blessing" is for me the sweetest smell of all - and with that I meant my own "blessings" that is just being shared :mocking: :mocking: :mocking: :mocking:

• Like 5