Cardiovascular Surgeon

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Doctors Hospital is a chain of hospitals through out Cebu Island ..... and while it is very good it is not the best ..... The Perpetual Succour Hospital as Bob pointed out is also very good and the best cancer treatment center on Cebu ..... Chong Hua is considered the best and most expensive hospital on Cebu Island ...... I personally have been to the Doctors Hospital in Cebu City ..... and me and my dog were treated very well ... thank you ..... :cheers:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
I wouldn't take my dog to any of the other hospitals here.
And yet . . it seems to me I recall you saying you went to that Cebu North Gen Hospital in Talamban when you had a heart attack. I thought you told me that was a good one. Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Doctors Hospital is a chain of hospitals through out Cebu Island ..... and while it is very good it is not the best ..... The Perpetual Succour Hospital as Bob pointed out is also very good and the best cancer treatment center on Cebu ..... Chong Hua is considered the best and most expensive hospital on Cebu Island ...... I personally have been to the Doctors Hospital in Cebu City ..... and me and my dog were treated very well ... thank you ..... :cheers:
Oops! I forgot that Chong Hua was one of the hospitals on the list my doctor had! Bad Bob! Bad Bob! :hystery:
  • Like 1