Legal Weapons For Expats / Visitors In Philippines

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

I for one sleep with a 9mm under my pillow and behind the headboard is a 12 gauge, overkill you might think but we were broken into and robbed at gun point and our maid was raped, luckily we were out as i dread to think what would have happened,

Our local police did virtually nothing however we have a lot of NPA in our locality and to cut a long story short they caught the robbers who incidently killed and robbed another couple, and after consultation with our maid and my wife they were punished and a newsletter was sent out with there names, they did not release details of where they were buried.

All part of life's rich tapestry i guess, hehe.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

post-1293-0-81257200-1306732924_thumb.jp

Perhaps something like this would be a GREAT deterrent.

I have seen this when used in a training mode, and i would hate to be anywhere near it,

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I have seen this when used in a training mode, and i would hate to be anywhere near it,

Not sure but it looks like a 50 cal sub mach.
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Not sure but it looks like a 50 cal sub mach.

It's a .50 cal with its barrel removed. The barrel alone is one heavy mo-fo.....he, he.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Some one has a .50cal WW II machine gun for sale in the antique section of the Cebu Classifieds ...... was tempted but sure looks like the barrel is plugged ...... but if mounted on the rail of a second story balcony it would sure look impressive ...... :dance: :mocking:

• Like 4