Is It Really More Fun In The Philippines?

Jake
Posted
Posted
Just pointing out facts. If you read closely I said it is beautiful and safe. Talk to CNN about it not me.
Just pointing out facts. If you read closely I said it is beautiful and safe. Talk to CNN about it not me.
Your actual quote: Yes, the PI is a beautiful place and safe in most parts but the only news you see about the PI is negative, and there is quite a bit of that. Hell, there are many (many) places that the Filipinos won't even go traveling to because of the dangers due to actual problems or misconceptions of the place. Besides, CNN's negative comments didn't get posted here by CNN themselves!
OK, enough of this chit........!
  • Like 4

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Is it a full moon? Everyone is fighting.

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
HUMM , the Next full moon is on the 8th March, below is the listing for the FULL MOONS for 2012 so the forum can be warned/alertedWhen is Full moon in the year 2012
  • Thursday, March 08, 2012
  • Friday, April 06, 2012
  • Sunday, May 06, 2012
  • Monday, June 04, 2012
  • Tuesday, July 03, 2012
  • Thursday, August 02, 2012
  • Friday, August 31, 2012

• Sunday, September 30, 2012
  • Monday, October 29, 2012
  • Wednesday, November 28, 2012
  • Friday, December 28, 2012

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)
HUMM , the Next full moon is on the 8th March,below is the listing for the FULL MOONS for 2012 so the forum can be warned/alertedWhen is Full moon in the year 2012

As Curly from the old 3 stooges would say, "Ahh a wise guy eh? Nuk nuk nuk" Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted
HUMM , the Next full moon is on the 8th March,below is the listing for the FULL MOONS for 2012 so the forum can be warned/alertedWhen is Full moon in the year 2012
  • Friday, April 06, 2012
  • Sunday, May 06, 2012
  • Monday, June 04, 2012
  • Tuesday, July 03, 2012
  • Thursday, August 02, 2012
  • Friday, August 31, 2012

• Sunday, September 30, 2012
  • Monday, October 29, 2012
  • Wednesday, November 28, 2012
  • Friday, December 28, 2012

It would be a lot more fun in PI when I visit you Ed and show you my full moon.....he, he.Genuine brown eye -- Jake
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
there must be a middle ground :)
The "middle ground" to me would be going back to "no toilet paper, no toilet seat" and just having to use a tabo tabo or a bucket of water to wash my sphincter muscle aka butt hole, using only my left hand of course, which for me is not fun when in the province outhouses or with just a hole in the ground! Been there, done that, but no thanks, "middle ground" or not! :mocking:
Art ..... although I like your posts and agree with you most of the time ...... the "no toilet paper and tabo" is a bit to much .... :hystery: ...... how in the hell do you expect me to use my bidet if I got no running water to charge it ...... and with a butt as big as mine it would take a palanggana (large pan) as a tabo (dipper) is to damn small ...... but as a child we used to visit my aunts place in Vermont where there was only an outhouse and no running water ..... and if you think that taking a dump with the temp. at -15 degrees was fun you ain't lived until you tried it ..... used to keep a pair of scissors next to the seat so you could cut the frozen turds of and they could drop into the deep dark hole in the ground ...... :unsure: .... and then there was the time my uncle froze his butt to the seat ..... :hystery: :hystery: ...... I guess this could be one of those "when I was a kid" stories ...... :) ..... guess this is off topic and maybe I should start a new post but can't for the life of me think of what to call it ..... :lol:
  • Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

:lol: Zorro! :)Does turd smell when it freezes in - 15 deg F weather? What scissors? Can't you just break it off by hand? :hystery: Yeah, we're way off topic again!

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yea ... I figured if it was going to come to blows here on the board I wanted to have some kind of intimidation factor ....... :lol: :) :hystery: ....... Z

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

When foreigners arguing on another country...cannot be butMore Fun in the Philippines!!!!!!LOL!!!!