A Man On The Run

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Innocent people face the charges or accusations against them because they know they are innocent. Guilty people run and hide, like Paul has done for several years.What happened with Sven and Karen was completely different from what we are talking about now. In Paul's case there's a lot of proof that he is guilty of more than one criminal act.
Back on what l was saying about those that they complain about a lending investment gone wrong but unless I missed something the same person has not mentioned it was their wife who is the one pressing charges of assault.Why is this part being covered up,maybe I did not see it?Anyway I still do not believe in witch hunts even though I know quite a bit about who we are talking about and the last 7 years of events.My point is that there is still something called slander and if the accused of which I believe there is no charges of investment fraud is found guilty in a court of law then we can discuss it openly.The accused is also in no position at this stage to prey on more victims.
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Anyway I still do not believe in witch hunts
Thank you for that. I have read many a good western novel where the local citizens got riled up, talked a bunch of crap about the 'bad guy' and then went and strung him up. The moral is always: Let the law take its course. If it does not work the way you like then your problem is with the laws and their enforcement, not with the object of your hate.
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

We are all waitng for the laws to be enforced but in the mean time we are discussing the issues in hopes that others won't fall victims too. The only problem is Filipino women and girls are not reading this forum and have no idea who the man is we are discussing. How many more will he abuse before he is arrested? I have seen him abuse his girlfriend as I know Bob Ward has too and that's one reason he left "another forum" today.

Jake
Posted
Posted
We are all waitng for the laws to be enforced but in the mean time we are discussing the issues in hopes that others won't fall victims too. The only problem is Filipino women and girls are not reading this forum and have no idea who the man is we are discussing. How many more will he abuse before he is arrested? I have seen him abuse his girlfriend as I know Bob Ward has too and that's one reason he left "another forum" today.
While it's a noble idea to patiently wait for justice to take its course, often times justice of the junglewill prevail. It's not uncommon to salvage a person based on tsismis or that person stared at youthe wrong way. If I was the father or brother of the abused Filipina, the abuser will eventually runout of protection money to hide himself -- and then the arrow will run silent and run deep.
  • Like 4

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

deleted - 2nd thoughts I should just mind my onw business,.... :attention:

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

wasnt this discussed in another topic or post about a week ago?

i am bob
Posted
Posted
deleted - 2nd thoughts I should just mind my onw business,.... :attention:
Never be afraid to speak your mind! Sooner or later we all say something inappropriate for that time and need to recant but strictly minding our own business is much worse than not caring at all!!! And we all do appreciate your viewpoint on this great forum!
  • Like 1

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)
deleted - 2nd thoughts I should just mind my onw business,.... :mocking:
Never be afraid to speak your mind! Sooner or later we all say something inappropriate for that time and need to recant but strictly minding our own business is much worse than not caring at all!!! And we all do appreciate your viewpoint on this great forum!
I don't think he is that bad though besides his anger issues with women but from seeing his recent postings I think he might be trying to change in that respect.. Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 2

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted
Damn shame we can't name names and help protect others from this cockroach!
It is not considered a good thing to do when it involves other owners of Philippines forums, anyone can do a search on the web and come up with what this is all about but, I as a Philippines forum owner do not want to get involved.When the facts if any are proven then it may be a different story but at this stage, innocent until proven guilty is how we do things in the west.
Completely agree with the offical position... it is just one of those quandries in life... and exactly what criminals count on... funny how that works, criminals COUNT on others following the law....so that they can continue breaking it..... definitely frustrating but I concur, there are ways to catch criminals and warn others without breaking the law yourselves.
  • Like 2