A Man On The Run

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted
For evil to prevail, it only takes good men to remain silent. While I understand that you do not want to participate, his owning another forum is significant only to you. Legal charges are not hearsay, they are a matter of public record. If people come here to learn about the good and the bad of the Philippines, stifling warning by suppressing names of shysters and criminals is of no service to anyone. That's the end of my spiel for today.
So if next week you get accused of something we will print it here even if you may have been out of town for all we know.
You may say whatever you want about me. Please consider my membership in this forum terminated.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
You may say whatever you want about me. Please consider my membership in this forum terminated.
Some people are so thin skinned and cant see a point so they go running home to mama. :mocking: Some times I wonder how anyone survives in the real world.
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
For evil to prevail, it only takes good men to remain silent. While I understand that you do not want to participate, his owning another forum is significant only to you. Legal charges are not hearsay, they are a matter of public record. If people come here to learn about the good and the bad of the Philippines, stifling warning by suppressing names of shysters and criminals is of no service to anyone. That's the end of my spiel for today.
So if next week you get accused of something we will print it here even if you may have been out of town for all we know.
Hello Tatoosh,Please hear me out, not as one of the moderators but as another member who value your comments. Honestly, I did not see any animosity directed to you personally. I think it was basically a lively discussion of pros and cons about the identity of another forum owner, in which the owner of this forum considers a breach of sensitivity. Whereas, you would like for all concern to make the identity public, in order to prevent other potential victims.Frankly, I see both opinions have their merits -- both of you are right. However deep down, if I personally witness this douche bagabusing another pinay, I would not hesitate letting go a carbon tip arrow up his butt. But I also see Tom's perspective too. He tookthe initiative at the very start and made the decision to avoid the Filipino term called "delikado".I honestly did not see a personal attack against you. Tom's argument was against the content, not you sir.Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Jake
correct my sentence structure
  • Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Oooooh the drama. Just take a break if something gets under your skin. I have done it myself when a comment rubs me the wrong way. If the comment is inflammatory it gets edited.
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)
If a case is still just in the investigative stage and you have information then it is usually better to share your information to the proper investigating agency. Let them make public what they want and then you can always refer people to the information that is made public by that agency. Once charges are officially filed then their is no problem with giving names of the people that are charged as it is public information and can be obtained by anybody.
I will give you a case that is not in the investigative stage and its pubic information anyone can get.A lot of people don’t want to get involved because they are waiting for the truth to come out. You can know the truth about some things right now. Let’s start by proving or disproving just one accusation. Accusation: He is Blacklisted and in the Philippines illegally. Proof: Call Immigration in Cebu at +063-032-345-6442 Ext.4 and talk to Mr. Ugarte. Ask him the status of XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX Mr. Ugarte will tell you that he is Blacklisted since 2006 and is in the Philippines illegally. Blacklist Order No. AFF-06-085 Entered on 12-14-2006 For Violation of Sec. 37 (A)(7) of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940. If you don’t have a land line phone in the Philippines then you can visit the Immigration office in either Cebu or Manila. Even if you are in another country you can call because I gave you the country code too. And, if you don't know his full name its on the blog that you can find by a search. There’s no reason anyone wanting to know the truth can’t do this. I have called and visited the office. Don’t worry they will not ask about your immigration status. Edited by Americano
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

You seem to be using this forum as your personal platform for a vendetta against a guy you hold a grudge against. Are you in some way involved with that French guy who runs a blog site railing against the guy you are going on about?Anyway, enough already. This is a peaceful site. At least we try to keep it a peaceful site. People are here to learn but also for enjoyment. Most don't want to get involved in your Vendetta. You have had your say, many times now. You can be sure we all know your opinion on this subject. You were on the right track when you posted:

I don't think he is that bad though besides his anger issues with women but from seeing his recent postings I think he might be trying to change in that respect..
  • Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)
You seem to be using this forum as your personal platform for a vendetta against a guy you hold a grudge against. Are you in some way involved with that French guy who runs a blog site railing against the guy you are going on about?
I'm not sure what you mean, I did not want to post anything but was urged to and I said I don't want to??????? No I have no idea who this French guy is, hhmm, sometimes this forum can be real friendly and then all of a sudden someone comes along and says really weird things like this? No I don't have any issues with the man in question and I thought I made it clear where I stood. Edited by Adventurer

Genius
Posted
Posted

Better than Eastenders, this.

scianna54
Posted
Posted

Accuser and judge seem to be the same person here. Bob Ward is running a personal vendetta for years now and sometimes takes a breather to reconcile with said person. A lot of that stuff is really old news, I don't know what the new motivation for this wake-up is but it leaves a bad taste.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Adventurer - If you are referring to my statement above concerning "never be afraid to state your opinion", please do not misunderstand what I am saying... This series of posts has reached a point where it is raising Tom's hackles because he has set rules on what can and cannot be done on here. He is the owner of this site and we should always respect his right to say how far we can go. Unfortunately, we are still debating the issue that I believe he would prefer to have ceased by this point. His reason is for a very good reason - we are overstepping the bounds of slander amongst other moral issues and a good site owner (spelt T-O-M) does not allow his site to go there. When I made my statement about "never be afraid to state your opinion", I whole-heartedly mean that but I also don't mean we should go ahead against Tom's wishes either. What are your views on other posts we have on here? Or do you have other ideas that you would like to raise?Tatoosh! I certainly don't want to see you leave here either! Your views are very greatly appreciated as much as anyone else on here! Sometimes we do get upset with each other and say something that we regret later... or say something that may upset the owner of this site. I know I have written a few things that after spending a little time to contemplate the other side of the issue, have actually found myself to be wrong! I know! Hard to believe, eh? :mocking: Sometimes we just so carried away in our lives that we just go a little too strong and don't see what the other side is saying. I agree that Tom may have been a little hard in his statements but I can also see where he is so frustrated in trying to keep the good name of this site (as well as his own) through following the rules that he has established. In this case, I believe we have run across a situation he had not planned on before and, though he is allowing the post to run, would rather not have this territory entered. Why? Think of the term Slander... Most cases of slander are not intentional but involve statements given publicly that cannot be easily withdrawn. And the tricky part is the person slandered can actually and truly be guilty of the crime they are accused of but prosecution does not take place for some reason or another. Now the person who stated the above is guilty of slander. Tom is trying to avoid this territory at all costs because even the idea of slander from a forum and/or blog site is most often the kiss of death to that site! Other sites can now hold this up to the world and eventually stall any growth or even the survival of that site.Bottom line I think for everybody on this forum... Let's just leave this one alone for a while. There is lots of info out there on what was discussed - both on this site and others. Let's wait until there is something official we can then write about. And let's all take a deep breath and say we're sorry to each other... This is too good a site and the members are the best to lose either one over a simple silly post regardless of the value of the information.Tom, Tatoosh, Adventurer - all together now.... :mocking: Hehehe! What? You expected a group hug? :541: Better? hehe!

• Like 4