Elvis Sings " My Way " But Not What You Think!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well I know this is gonna be un-American but I can't stand Elvis the pelvis ...... from the first time I saw him on the Ed Sullivan Show way back when ....... they blacked out the whole lower half of the screen so you couldn't see his gyrations ....... then when he went into the Army (but then others like Cassius Clay didn't) and got all the cushy jobs and continued his film career while other movie stars just sucked it up and served with dignity ....... anyway I know some people will like the clip ...... :tiphat:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Then I guess you won't want to hear Frank "blue eyes" Sinatra to sing his original "My Way"? He's as Americana as they get! Was he ever in WWII or just acted in them? :tiphat:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Nawwwwww ... the Mob wouldn't let him join ...... much to valuable to them in Veges ........ :lol: ....... sorry Art wasn't taking a swipe at you I just never like Elvis from day one ..... but as I am VERY oppionated there are lots of people I don't like from day one ...... :dance: ..... but you are not included in that bunch ..... :tiphat: :lol: ...... remember "you never get a second chance to make a first impression"