Beware Of Citi-Hardware

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Sometimes we need to buy something regardless of the after-sales being poor.  And, we all know how it is here - here today, gone tomorrow so the available supplies may not be available later.  :wink: 

Hmmm... Well I agree and disagree again, respectfully, HK... as we all tend to do...:smile:

I understand 200% about here today, gone tomorrow... How many times have I seen something on a shelf, thought it would be cool to buy that, then the next day gone - and maybe forever!

So now, if we really need something, we try to find it with the backup supplies, or we just don't buy it. We will maybe try to get it imported if it gets to that... So far that has not been necessary.

L is, of course, full Filipina, and had her own house built, so she knows most of the ins and outs here locally. I can work with the stuff that is available here and she just steers me when I suggest this or that - when she knows. Otherwise, I ask management about supplies or repairs and do get answers... It is working... but it is a bit of work!

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

We were puting in some inch and a half plastic water line, the shop selling the pipe didn't sell any fittings. We had to make sure the shop selling the fittings had what we needed before buying the pipe. The fittings shop didn't sell the pipe and was in a different town miles away.

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

I hear your frustration... I hope you got it sorted out...

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Automated members message

This topic is now locked awaiting the admins review. Once the topic has been reviewed it may reopen as is or to the admins discretion.