Naked Pictures of my wife, Free!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I would like to make an album with photos from the old days in the Philippines. If anyone has any photos they would not mind sharing from the past could you post them here and if I get enough I will make an album.post-1-0-03383000-1331553852_thumb.jpg post-1-0-45968900-1331553854_thumb.jpg post-1-0-89404500-1331553856_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Too bad. Last night, Myrlita & I were at a function where there was a wall murel of Bacolod City Center back in 1905. I would have snapped a picture had I known.

Candyman
Posted
Posted

What about YouTube videos ?? There are quite a few good ones on the Philippines, right from the early 1900's right up to modern day. There are even quite a lot on Jose Rizal, even featuring his execution. There is also quite a few around the second world war.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
What about YouTube videos ?? There are quite a few good ones on the Philippines, right from the early 1900's right up to modern day. There are even quite a lot on Jose Rizal, even featuring his execution. There is also quite a few around the second world war.
Good idea but for now I was hoping for photos that members may have, perhaps from their service days or even a holiday. That way we could get a bit of a description of them and the time taken etc.Might even bring back some memories. :)
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just thought I would change the topic title to see if it catches someone eye and perhaps find more interest in this project. :lol:

• Like 4

earthdome
Posted
Posted
Just thought I would change the topic title to see if it catches someone eye and perhaps find more interest in this project. :999:
Sneaky!! You caught me. :lol:
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just thought I would change the topic title to see if it catches someone eye and perhaps find more interest in this project. :tiphat:
Sneaky!! You caught me. :thumbsup:
I Looked Cos he Did! :)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Damn .... I thought you said naked pictures of YOURSELF free ....... now I wished I didn't look ...... :) :thumbsup: ...... sorry can't help in actual pictures taken by me in the early days as my time started in 2008 ..... but I got lots of real old ones taken by others ......

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Well, Tom promissed the pics and has not delivered. So I am going to do it for him. Here is a Naked Pics of Tom's wife that he promised.Right_hand.JPG

• Like 4

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Service days? I have a few scanned. Not to appropriate to be posting here though. I was 19 in 1986. Took this photo of a guard outside a bar in Angeles City. Eventually I will scan the rest.post-635-0-69539200-1331796708_thumb.jpg