Canvas - Ayala Terraces Cebu

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

also jolly good fellow, I havent explored all of your site yet but the few areas I looked at are great for me & quite helpful, I do intend to visit all areas & make use of it. Well done on your site, its very informative...Its just I am new to your site..thanks

Exactly that so that is why I questioned your intentions since at the time you were only onto your second post and did not make a good impression. As for your opinion, it's welcome like anyone else but tone it down even if you do not agree or feel strongly about the topic.

So now we can start again :thumbsup:

scott perry
Posted
Posted

No problem jollygoodfellow, cheers....

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

I`m sorry, But over 1000 for a steak.........You could have a beautiful woman all night for that :dance:

• Like 4

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

WOW ! ! This has certainly been an interesting read. I never knew food could stir up such emotion. I want to say hats off to Dave

for maintaining a good sense of civility in the face of such unflattering comments. I also want to commend those members who

offered up levity which seemed to do a good job of humorizing the situation. This speaks volumes about our membership. Perhaps

after a somewhat rocky start our new member will become another valued member. His apology is certainly a huge step in the right

direction.

I was not able to participate in the discussion as I have never dined at this establishment, however you can rest assured I will on my

next visit to Cebu.

• Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

I forgot to mention that I will soon be making my annual visit and extended stay to Butuan,

so if anyone has any good eating suggestions please post them and I will certainly check

them out while I'm there and post my experience here.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm sorry to say I have to give this place the thumbs down on my visit yesterday.

Maybe he can read my comments here, now that I have calmed myself, and figure it out.

OK

This is what really happened on the night Dave and Dona visited the Canvas.

......and the lovely Filipina cries out out, "me love you long time Dave" ......

Disclaimer

This is only my version of what happened that night and we all know Dave is a happily married man and he has never seen the lovely Filipina except in his dreams. :thumbsup:

Ahh, Haa......the plot thickens and the latest version written by our ghost writer (Boss Man) is also

making this story moist and slippery. Ooh la la........

OK, if you guys must know, I am the cousin of Jun-Jun and can attest that his story matches JGF

story to the tea.,,,,he, he.

Me also lub you long time -- Jak, Jak

Edited by Jake
highlighted quotes
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I`m sorry, But over 1000 for a steak.........You could have a beautiful woman all night for that :dance:

Or if you drink 12 ciders you could get an ugly one.
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Or if you drink 12 ciders you could get an ugly one.

Oh yeah Kevin, I've been down that road before. The only time I noticed I had a ten bagger

(really fugly) was when I sobered up in the morning......he, he.

And her name was Sip-Sip.........another cousin of Jun-Jun.

Respectfully -- Jak-Jak

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
This is only my version of what happened that night and we all know Dave is a happily married man and he has never seen the lovely Filipina except in his dreams

And what a lovely version it is. Really psychic. I enjoyed reading it. I have had a much better experience this trip to Cebu so I shall post a review in the appropriate section.

• Like 2