Canvas - Ayala Terraces Cebu

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmm ..... I was gonna say maybe it is a Brit thing as I noticed that all the Brits that reported on the place gave it raves except you ..... but then I noticed you fly a Brit flag but if I remember correctly you are a Brit/Canadian so maybe that's the difference .......... :rolleyes: :36_6_3[1]: :hystery: :hystery: ........ :cheersty:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

I`m sorry, But over 1000 for a steak.........You could have a beautiful woman all night for that :dance:

Can you let me have her tel no please :dance:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I`m sorry, But over 1000 for a steak.........You could have a beautiful woman all night for that :dance:

Jake has the number, He calls her his private trainer! whatever!
  • Like 4

brock
Posted
Posted

J ave Mango

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Does Canvas do English food ?

Curley
Posted
Posted

J ave Mango

There are beautiful women there? :kidding:

tiger31
Posted
Posted

us brits tend to be more conservitive when it comes to complaining about a resto .most of us just don,t come back and won,t make a scene,not so our americano friends if they complain correct me if i,m wrong they usually get the meal on the house lol.now i,m not quite sure what the aussies do can someone enlighten me .If nobody complains how can the chef rectify the problem ,but it can,t be nice seeing such critical comments on forums like these it does do harm to the business .I shall pay a visit very soon and report back good or bad ,if bad I will seek out the chef also to inform him which can,t be fairer than that .

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

tsk, tsk, tsk .................. what about a gigolo???????????

:36_6_3[1]: :mocking: :lol:

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
This is only my version of what happened that night and we all know Dave is a happily married man and he has never seen the lovely Filipina except in his dreams

And what a lovely version it is. Really psychic. I enjoyed reading it. I have had a much better experience this trip to Cebu so I shall post a review in the appropriate section.

yeah ............. wait till Donna read this!!!

my western union account is ready and waiting for your generous present .............. :hystery:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmm ..... I was gonna say maybe it is a Brit thing as I noticed that all the Brits that reported on the place gave it raves except you ..... but then I noticed you fly a Brit flag but if I remember correctly you are a Brit/Canadian so maybe that's the difference .......... :rolleyes: :36_6_3[1]: :hystery: :hystery: ........ :cheersty:

Nothing wrong with Brit food.. I love their Fish and Chips - just like Dave had! Just be careful in England with the Chinese food... In Liverpool, on my takeout order of Chicken and Fried Rice? The cook put Worcestershire rather than Soy Sauce on it.

:mocking:

• Like 2