Canvas - Ayala Terraces Cebu

scott perry
Posted
Posted

My chef friend @ banana leaf tells me, for information you can buy cheap spare ribs for 75 peso per kg like casa verde uses or you can buy proper american style baby back ribs which other places use for about 200 to 250 per kg & that is both cost price...so if your after ribs & the menu says baby back ribs @ a cheap price, you should actually check that they are. I love ribs & a lot of places have good ones stating baby back, but they are not baby back ribs & thats why they are cheap.

scott perry
Posted
Posted

Any restaurant that has imported steak on its menu like beef tenderloin from australia or US is expensive, just look at the prices in Metro, Rustans, Tinderbox & S&R.

Now I understand why.

Looking for the ultimate imported steak thats tender @ a good price!

Any suggestions

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Strange how this degenerated from a review on Canvas to nit picking on everything who said anythinbg about dining there, posative or negative. Sheesh, thought this forum was to be helpful not to tear a reviewer down.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Strange how this degenerated from a review on Canvas to nit picking on everything who said anythinbg about dining there, posative or negative. Sheesh, thought this forum was to be helpful not to tear a reviewer down.

Exactly; so since this topic has ran its course then it it is now closed.

• Like 1