2012 Forum Get Together - Friday April 20

jode
Posted
Posted

Don't think i will bring friends if its mostly a couples thing. Was just trying to accomidate the numerous "find me a foreigner" requests I get. Don't need the extra expense if that not likely for them.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

I've already reserved a table for about that number and the owner says he can easily accommodate more if necessary.

I will be bringing at least another 2 people and maybe 4 more - all fairly new to Cebu - who are not yet members of the forum but would like to meet other expats and my join up later if that's OK.

dean01
Posted
Posted

I think the 20th is good 12-18 people will be there

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

I am assuming the gathering is still on for tomorrow April 20.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I am assuming the gathering is still on for tomorrow April 20

YES its ON! :cheersty: . . . . :540:

Friday, April 20. At 6 pm. Come down to Ayala terrace and find Canvas Bistro. I met with the ancient one today at Ayala and it is all set. We will be there at 6 PM, come join us. No tickets required. No tie required. Not sure about sandals and sleeveless shirts so to be safe I would wear a T shirt at the minimum.

It will be a separate bills dinner. Just an occasion to get to know one another. See you there!

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hope you guys have a great time, make sure there's a few photos.

ohh by the way

The Philippines Expat Forum has thrown in P4000 for Pre dinner drinks or what ever Paul and Dave decide is best. :thumbsup:

:13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
I am assuming the gathering is still on for tomorrow April 20

YES its ON! :cheersty: . . . . :540:

Friday, April 20. At 6 pm. Come down to Ayala terrace and find Canvas Bistro. I met with the ancient one today at Ayala and it is all set. We will be there at 6 PM, come join us. No tickets required. No tie required. Not sure about sandals and sleeveless shirts so to be safe I would wear a T shirt at the minimum.

It will be a separate bills dinner. Just an occasion to get to know one another. See you there!

Thank you Dave and Paul W for organizing another forum get together. Judy and I wish to be there

but we're still stuck in southern California. Too bad I'm missing out on the free drinks that Boss Man

has offered to donate. I'm considered both cheap and easy......he, he.

Have a great time guys -- Jake

• Like 1

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted

Just a note: the flashing banner at the top of some forum pages here says, 19th, April 6pm..... should read 20th diba?

:thumbsup:

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I hope you all have a great time. I wish I could be there.

• Like 1

acman
Posted
Posted

Hope all of you have a great time! Drink a beer or 2 for me.