2012 Forum Get Together - Friday April 20

Curley
Posted
Posted

Sorry I couldn't join you, I've just celebrated my golfing buddy's 65th.... a round of golf, all square after 18, ( I intentionally three putted the last)a few beers and a very good meal. The only missing ingredient...... a couple of nice Fillipinas for company.

No umbrella girls? I have heard that paying for a round of golf here includes a girl to hold umbrella to shade you while you play.

I'm still in Tenerife, Spain not yet in the Philippines. Yes, in the Phils you get an umbrella girl to keep the sun off you and often a girl caddy. I feel sorry for the little umbrella girls.... six foot foreigners and four foot umbrella girls really does stretch their arms.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I feel sorry for the little umbrella girls.... six foot foreigners and four foot umbrella girls really does stretch their arms.

Just depends on where or on what you place the the tiny little umbrella girl ....... could bring a whole new meaning the the term foursome ....... :nudie:

• Like 2

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

T'was a good night last evening - about 20 people in total. Not the rowdy party like last year when Tom was there though. Will put up some pics early next week as heading to the provinces early in the morning.

• Like 5

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

We had a good time there although we had to leave early. A bunch of nice folks.

• Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted

Was nice to put faces to a few names of people on this forum. The group was kinda divided do to no smoking in the Canvas. Smokers table outside had more than the one in canvas at times. Thanks for the drinks Paul (ancienrocka), but after hearing you speak Cebuano, now Norel expects me to learn, and I am too old a dog to learn that new trick.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I had a good time it was good to meet new people. It was my first drink for a long time and I still have a headache. I don`t think I will drink with the big boys again, leading ma astray haha

• Like 1

Elsa
Posted
Posted

I've just uploaded photos from the forum get together 2012. Some more photos will be uploaded soon. It was nice seeing you all!

Elsa

Denial of service

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted

I had a good time it was good to meet new people. It was my first drink for a long time and I still have a headache. I don`t think I will drink with the big boys again, leading ma astray haha

I think a few others may be suffering as well, the forum has seemed quiet the last couple of days. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

We're gettting all fired up for the 2013 GT, now that the new year is close.

• Like 2

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)
We're gettting all fired up for the 2013 GT, now that the new year is close

As I'm based in Cebu now I'll be able to be there whenever the day is chosen. Just my luck I'll be out of the country for visa purposes when it falls hehe

Edited by Fred & Mimi
  • Like 1