2012 Forum Get Together - Friday April 20

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted

Same for us, we will be on for the next one as we arrive back home in July!

earthdome
Posted
Posted

So close, but I will miss the opportunity to make new friends April 20. I arrive in Manila just a few days later.

FuchsBau
Posted
Posted

Hi,I read this blog with great interest. Unfortunately I am moving to Cebu in June this year so it's a bit to early for me. Hope you are someone else will arrange a get together later again. I am quite eager to meet some of you for socializing but as well for interesting conversations and talks. Look forward and enjoy this get together now.Gery

jode
Posted
Posted

Norel and I will try to make it. Also is it ok to bring a nice young lady or two who want to meet a foreigner, or is it a forum member and partner thing?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Also is it ok to bring a nice young lady or two
Yes, all are welcome, (except for the young children as noted in the first post), but the chances of them meeting up with an eligible bachelor are slim. Its more likely they will just have a good time with the other girls and possibly make some new friends.

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

My wife & I would like to come

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Sounds good Bil.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

I checked out the prices at The Red Box karaoke today and it was more expensive than I thought! My memory tells me that when they started it was about 500p an hour for a room that would hold about 8 people, but now they charge 399p per person for 5 hours in a room - this includes 2 free drinks.Expensive even for those of us who love to sing like me!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I checked out the prices at The Red Box karaoke today . . . 399p per person for 5 hours in a room
I'm think this means that the get together will end up being a dine and chat affair, without benefit of karaoke.I say this as I am not seeing large enough numbers to reserve the whole room and import a karaoke machine like we did at the Ranch last year, but there are still enough to get together for a social event. Keep this in mind when deciding whether to come or not. Remember, there is nothing stopping people from going to Red Box after dinner. I just would not do it myself at that price.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just bumping this up.So far we have attendingDave and wifePaul and ElsaLordblacknail and MarieBil Brock and wifePossiblesJode and Norel plus a couple of female friends.Paul Petrea :)Freddy Aguilar Anyone Else???????