Tagaytay Launches Tourist Cops

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Maybe Cebu should think about implementing something like this. Tagaytay launches tourist cops http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/...es-tourist-cops

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Lee, I think there are tourist policemen in Cebu City. I read about it in the Freeman a while back.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee, I think there are tourist policemen in Cebu City. I read about it in the Freeman a while back.
Maybe??? but do they actually protect tourists and expats, I have never heard of any doing that.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ha ha, well one can hope! :th_thholysheep: My retired workmate and all thing Filipino mentor said,

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Ha ha, well one can hope! :whistling: My retired workmate and all thing Filipino mentor said,

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

As long as Filipinos consider Foreigners as "a get rich quick opportunity" and/or "target of opportunity" nothing will ever change, tourist police or not. The key is to not make yourself the "opportunity" of the day...Jim

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Maybe??? but do they actually protect tourists and expats, I have never heard of any doing that.
They hold his arms while the girl emptys his pockets :th_thholysheep: Otherwise she might have to kill him to get his stuff. Don't you feel safer now.