A Family Force From The Philippines

mariposa
Posted
Posted

The NPC supported them... i got the link from them- a lawyer and media man from (NPC) and hopefully I can process their 13a (hehe jowk) peace sir old man.

dean01
Posted
Posted (edited)

The guy made his money making the Stack-N-Vac , then moved here and is "forced" to leave, I will just point out it not the USA it is Asia.

When I re read his blog I see so many things he did wrong , and that he made him self a target real fast.

Edited by dean01
  • Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Outrageous and sickening when you look at all the good he did, yet he did all the things we foreigners are warned not to do. One burning question,...... WHERE are all his religeous church friends now that he's in trouble?

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Outrageous and sickening when you look at all the good he did, yet he did all the things we foreigners are warned not to do. One burning question,...... WHERE are all his religeous church friends now that he's in trouble?

I think all his church friends have shown their true colours and are really just good time friends
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I think all his church friends have shown their true colours and are really just good time friends

They say a Friend in NEED is a Friend in Deed, friends are 24/7 not just on Sundays.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am skeptical, after reading the blog and knowing some of the laws from participating in this forum.

How does a foreigner own 15 hectare farm in the first place? Notice that he said he owned it before bring out to "the property". (Just a rhetorical question to illustrate my skepticism.)

I also notice that the blog plays a little too much on the religious aspect for my liking. I notice that tactic used a lot with used car salesmen trying to sell lemons to the congregation.

Then there is the name dropping. His wife knows personally the president of the Philippines but cannot fix the problem.

It smells, to me. Sorry if my opinion bothers some people but I have known some pretty manipulative people who act the same way. Unfortunately my ISP is not allowing me enough bandwidth to watch the video.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I ran across him years ago when he was just starting out... Though we only talked for a few minutes and mostly about the show we were working, he instantly came across as a very religious man. I do know he has done a lot for those in need on both sides of the pond as well. That was his mistake as mentioned above - he made himself a target... As for the land, it was probably done in his wife's name.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I ran across him years ago when he was just starting out... Though we only talked for a few minutes and mostly about the show we were working, he instantly came across as a very religious man. I do know he has done a lot for those in need on both sides of the pond as well. That was his mistake as mentioned above - he made himself a target... As for the land, it was probably done in his wife's name.

Just to clarify my position, I have no doubt he comes across as a very religious man, so did Jimmy Swaggart. Now as to the land in his wife's name. He said:

The first time I brought my wife out to the property I was very curious as to what her reaction would be. I had never told her that I had spent over a million dollars developing the place

Note that I am not saying I am right. Just explaining why it smells bad to me.

• Like 1

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)
How does a foreigner own 15 hectare farm in the first place? Notice that he said he owned it before bring out to "the property". (Just a rhetorical question to illustrate my skepticism.)

Well, I didnt consult my lawyer first about this but I think he had a business and his corporation buys the land, and in corporation it is 60% fil. 40% foreigner.

Edited by ekonomizta

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Hearing things like this makes me more apt to carry a mini DV recorder. They make them in many different forms. While I do not know what Philippine law is reguarding the recording of conversations, it seems like a worthwhile investment.

I have seen a show called Imbestigator. Is this show sort of dedicated to rooting out corruption and such?

Questions in my mind? You are spending lots of money left and right on projects and you do not build any political ally's? Major rule I see about Philippines is do not ruffle feathers of elected officials.

• Like 3