Gun Ownership In The Philippines

johnb
Posted
Posted

If you cant find a horse, you can always get a jeep, "ammunition not included"http://www.cebuclassifieds.com/detail.php?id=107778John

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If you cant find a horse, you can always get a jeep, "ammunition not included"http://www.cebuclassifieds.com/detail.php?id=107778John
That is great, I want one. It would definitely clear up traffic. SugarwareZ-005.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
That is great, I want one. It would definitely clear up traffic. SugarwareZ-005.gif
People would definately think twice before cutting you off. :) :)

Markham
Posted
Posted
John,I am not racist, its a fact, in my home town out of 100 crimes commited in a period of two weeks 87% were by foreigners who had arrived in the UK within the last 5 years, In my home town their is a pub with a sign in the window saying, ( No English allowed ) and nothing was done about it.What would happen if you put a sign saying No foreigners allowed, well you know what would happen.England is not English any more, if you get my meaning.
You obviously live in a town with a high, possibly a majority, immigrant population, however there are no officially-published figures breaking-down the perpetrators of crime by country of origin. That would be against the Law.Whilst it is true that it is not against the law to discriminate against the Anglo-Saxon indigenous population - the sentiment expressed in your closing sentence verges on racism and I'm tempted to ponder whether or not you're a BNP supporter. For what it's worth, there are pubs in rural Wales where you won't be served unless you are a Cymraeg (a Welsh-speaker).Mark

Markham
Posted
Posted
Hummmmm ... never could understand why someone would wear suspenders and a belt ........ maybe just being doubly cautious ......... but I can honestly say I never lost my pants to date ...... unless I wanted to ....... hahahahaha
Yes how can you trust someone who doesn't trust his own pants.
Are you sure they are his pants? :) Mark
That is an assumption that I am not willing to investigate further. :) The cards used to be green many years ago. Now even though the color has changed they still call it that.
Awww, where's your sense of adventure - your rubber gloves?! :lol: :)

brock
Posted
Posted

For what it's worth, there are pubs in rural Wales where you won't be served unless you are a Cymraeg (a Welsh-speaker).But dont you think that is racist Mark?...I do not support any political movement, But i do think that foreigners living in England now have more rights than someone born there, That is just my opinion, As i said i am not racist, otherwise i wouldnt be living in the Philippines married to a Filipina with 2 children.Regards Brock

Markham
Posted
Posted
For what it's worth, there are pubs in rural Wales where you won't be served unless you are a Cymraeg (a Welsh-speaker).
But dont you think that is racist Mark?...I do not support any political movement, But i do think that foreigners living in England now have more rights than someone born there, That is just my opinion, As i said i am not racist, otherwise i wouldnt be living in the Philippines married to a Filipina with 2 children.Regards Brock
Technically, as in Celt against Anglo-Saxon, yes but try to convince Trevor (now Lord) Phillips of the CRE of that. A few years ago, that was challenged by a guy who was "ignored" by the bar staff of a pub in a Welsh-speaking village. His complaint to the CRE was rejected and his lawyer sought a Judicial Review at which point the Home Secretary of the day, fearing a political backlash, had the application turned-down.I would disagree with you when you say "foreigners living in England now have more rights than someone born there". You are much more likely to be stopped by the Police and possibly searched, if you are not Caucasian than if you are. What is the case though, is that the scales of justice have been tipped in favour of so-called minorities and women by the New Labour government so that a white British male may well get the impression that he's now being oppressed. It remains to be seen if a future Conservative government reverses that trend, or at least balances the scales equally.Mark

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

The problem is it is not really a scale it is a penduilum. So it swings one way then the other.

Mik
Posted
Posted

"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife." - Daniel Boone "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders." - Larry Elder "I just want everyone to know that 20,000 gun laws in the United States are unconstitutional. They infringe on your right to protect your life, the lives of your loved ones, and your property." - Michael Badnarik

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

"A gun in the hand is worth 6 dead commies"President Nixon"When I feel my finger on the trigger I get a hard on"Robert E Lee"I always reflected on mans inhumanity to man when a bullet was headed for a mans brain"General MacArthur"A gun in my suspender belt never hurt anyone but nearly blew my balls off"John Wayne