For Jake And Mikes

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

yes mike www.canadacomputers.com i know what you mean about putting water into a electrical cabinet but these are all self contained with a radiator it will never leak unless you cut the hoses or puncture the rad so i wouldnt worry too much bro !!! i really wanted a true water cooler for graphics cards and cpu but i just dont have the $ for that or the time for maintenance to refill the ress so i stuck with the cheaper option and so far it has worked great !!! any help you need let me know ok im hoping to come there in october to the phils if your brother in-law doesnt get it for you by then let me know i can buy it for you if you want !!! i'll even install it for 1 beer im CHEAP HAHAHAHA

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Thank you sir ..... gonna check out their site ...... oh god ... just thought of something .... now I have another currency to deal with in comparing the US dollar too ..... :hystery:

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
I think it would be ideal here in the Phils as it gets so hot especially in the summer and I don't run aircon ..... but my box exhaust runs about 35c so that ain't to bad .....

Mike i was thinking about that last night the exhaust running 35c thats actually good that your exhausting that kind of temps better to get it out of your case because the hotter it is inside your case the less stable your parts will be its all about air flow the cooler you can keep everything the higher speeds you will be able to over clock your cpu or graphics card my gtx 560 ti card they say its not good for exhausting air out the back of the case but because i have good air flow im able to keep the idle temp at 30c and load temps at maybe 60c which is awesome now my gtx 285 is a hot beast idle temps were around 50c and load temps pushed all the way to almost 80c which is close to frying haha another reason why i bought a new card and when i get some more $ i will but another gtx 560 ti and sli them to get even better performance !!

as for dealing with another currency were almost at par with the US $ so not to hard to figure out :thumbsup:

O-U-C

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
I think it would be ideal here in the Phils as it gets so hot especially in the summer and I don't run aircon ..... but my box exhaust runs about 35c so that ain't to bad .....

Mike i was thinking about that last night the exhaust running 35c thats actually good that your exhausting that kind of temps better to get it out of your case because the hotter it is inside your case the less stable your parts will be its all about air flow the cooler you can keep everything the higher speeds you will be able to over clock your cpu or graphics card my gtx 560 ti card they say its not good for exhausting air out the back of the case but because i have good air flow im able to keep the idle temp at 30c and load temps at maybe 60c which is awesome now my gtx 285 is a hot beast idle temps were around 50c and load temps pushed all the way to almost 80c which is close to frying haha another reason why i bought a new card and when i get some more $ i will but another gtx 560 ti and sli them to get even better performance !!

as for dealing with another currency were almost at par with the US $ so not to hard to figure out :thumbsup:

O-U-C

Hey O-U-C,

Is that funny money from Mississauga? Hell, I can't even pronounce it, much less trying to convert my Nigerian Naira

to dollars. My god, having two GTX 560 graphic cards linked together eventually will be an awesome gaming rig.

Does your home have its' own nuclear power plant?

I've been asking Santa for many years to leave this under the tree but I've been a bad boy lately........

http://www.webtechge...puter-setup.htm

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hahaha jake im not that hard core hahaha i really wanted 1 maybe 2 gtx 680's but im not spending the $1100 for 2 of those cards thats overkill for what i need !!! and that link you sent thats sick as i said b4 im not that hard core hahaha

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

hahaha jake im not that hard core hahaha i really wanted 1 maybe 2 gtx 680's but im not spending the $1100 for 2 of those cards thats overkill for what i need !!! and that link you sent thats sick as i said b4 im not that hard core hahaha

Well, we can still dream.....here's another one customized just for you O-U-C:

http://www.displaybl...10-workstation/

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

that kind of reminds me the 40 years virgins gaming chair lol no thanks hahahaha here my lastest video tell me if you feel it looks real or not thanks all

http://youtu.be/uGk3Wxld1pY

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Damn OUC ...... I had to take my airsick pills half way through your newest video ..... great job ..... now I see why you need all the gadgets and high end computer ..... awesome ..... me ... I just play computer games and my weakest link is my ol' Acer AL1913 monitor .... but it still works just can't get over 1280 x 1024 on it .... but when played on my 32 in. Toshiba it makes my eyes bounce off the back of my head ..... :lol: .....

I'm running the GTX 560 Ti also and love it ..... just not in tandem ..... and after running a 9800 GT the 560 runs SO MUCH COOLER .... that 9800 was a furnace even at idle .... and cranked up when playing games you could fry an egg off it ..... I'm getting just about what you are temp wise but for now I have nothing OC ..... don't need to for the present and just to chicken sh*t to try ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Hey Jake ... love your chair .... just two things missing .... wheels and a motor .... that way I could just motor right up to the supper table ... no fuss no muss .... :thumbsup: ...... price is just a tad bit out of my realm ..... but maybe with a loan (Pilipino style) from our rich tito Jake both OUC and I could get one ..... what say you tito Jake .... :dance: :mocking:

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

well i dont have sli because my 2 graphics cards are totally different and they wont work together but one does the main graphics and the other will do phyix which is basically things in the back ground i dont have a sli bridge attached to the two of them to make them work in tandem because it just wont work you need 2 of the same graphics cards to make it work !!!

i know what you mean about the older cards thats why i just had to dish out the coin to get a new one i wanted a performance boost right now until i can get two of the same cards and boy did i get it LOL i cant imagine what it will be like with 2 gtx 560's in sli LOL

yes jake get me a chair like that i spent too much $ on this comp i need help LOL

O-U-C

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hey guys here is my newest Video , im landing in Vancouver Canada , i took off from Seattle Washington its just a short flight , i think i nailed the landing i didn't use ils ( instrument Landing System ) basically that means i didn't use auto pilot , this landing was all manual from the approach hope you like this video please comment it helps me improve my editing and flight THANKS

http://youtu.be/C-tB40jQNJU

• Like 1