For Jake And Mikes

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OUC ..... I will check it out a bit later .... right now I'm downloading a new game and it is taking ALL my limited bandwidth ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
OUC ..... I will check it out a bit later .... right now I'm downloading a new game and it is taking ALL my limited bandwidth ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Torrents are my friend too Mike :)

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey guys here is my newest Video , im landing in Vancouver Canada , i took off from Seattle Washington its just a short flight , i think i nailed the landing i didn't use ils ( instrument Landing System ) basically that means i didn't use auto pilot , this landing was all manual from the approach hope you like this video please comment it helps me improve my editing and flight THANKS

http://youtu.be/C-tB40jQNJU

O-U-C :thumbsup:

Nice touchdown! But I'm still waiting for radical maneuvers as members of the "Mile High Club". Oh yeah, Mike S

also request to have the actual sound tracks of that video. Additionally, I would like for you to use a "customized"

joy stick during production, OK?

DOM forever -- Jake

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)

LOL jake You are a DOM - FOREVER lol i tried to make this video for realistic ??? i reordered it a different way took me all day to finish it the way i wanted but i hope it look's more realistic ???? thanks everyone for putting up with my hobby and passion

http://youtu.be/wGFVUGECv1g

Edited by OldUgly&Cranky
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

LOL jake You are a DOM - FOREVER lol i tried to make this video for realistic ??? i reordered it a different way took me all day to finish it the way i wanted but i hope it look's more realistic ???? thanks everyone for putting up with my hobby and passion

http://youtu.be/wGFVUGECv1g

I think most, if not all members do like your passion of flight simulations. With that music background,

I also detect your patience away from your love ones. Indeed, you are severely homesick and I wish

that your return back to the Philippines will be as soon as possible.

Hang in there O-U-C, respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

yes jake i think thats why i love to fly simulations because 1 I LOVE FLYING 2 I CAN BE HOME ANY TIME with my family if not in person then i can get the feeling of lading in manila , im not sad right now just a little home sick and yes i will hold out theres nothing else i can do !!! , i really envy pilots they have a great job , if i could combine my love of flight with travel i would , im sure its not the way i think of it all glamorous long times away from home bad weather , but i think the love of flying and travel is a big plus !! anyway thanks jake i will be ok bro !!!

O-U-C !! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I can honestly let you in on a big secret....

When you spend a lot of time flying to different places, it's great if you have time after to explore... Unfortunately, when you do it for a living, you don't get a lot of time free! From airport to hotel, back to airport, flight time, airport, to hotel, back to airport... And the time up front while at altitude? I know a lot of pilots who would refer to the cockpit as their jail cell...! I think you made the better choice!

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
I can honestly let you in on a big secret.... When you spend a lot of time flying to different places, it's great if you have time after to explore... Unfortunately, when you do it for a living, you don't get a lot of time free! From airport to hotel, back to airport, flight time, airport, to hotel, back to airport... And the time up front while at altitude? I know a lot of pilots who would refer to the cockpit as their jail cell...! I think you made the better choice!

Yeah your prob right about my choice i did see a show on a pilot who was about to retire and his wife and son was on his flight and after they arrive they went to hotel then dinner then back to the hotel room again next morning back to the airplane !!! i guess it would be better just to have the money to fly all the time hahaha

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey O-U-C,

When I got divorced back in the 70's, I took glider/soaring lessons as a form of therapy. It was my first love

of any sports activity that was considered a free ride off Mother Nature. Unfortunately, it grew expensive

(lessons/rental) for me so I went into sailing Hobie Catamarans instead. Here are a couple websites that

may interest you:

http://www.greatlakesgliding.com/ -- located about 50 miles north of you.

http://www.trythat.c...r/Search/Price/ -- check out that pilot simulator!

Have a good flight -- Jake

post-686-0-34591200-1336040232_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hey jake thanks bro i didnt know we had a pilot simulator here in town i knew about the f-18 sim but not the pilot sim and its only about 20 min drive from my house i went to there website and a 2 hour flight is around $200 including dvd :) maybe i will treat myself this summer hahaha thanks again my friend

O-U-C

• Like 1