New Philippines Street Kids Charity

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Its been half decide that the URL will change, suggestions on a URL ??????? www. ????

Thats a tough call because you want key words for search engines with Philippines being one of the best ones for a forum about the RP .

Maybe a simple reversal expatsPhilippines ? Philippine expat living ? Philippine life for expats ? Philippine expat lifestyle ? Jollygoodfellows happy fun time forum ?

A sh&t load of Philippine info ? ok ok I,m reaching :)

Sorry, not the forum. This topic is about gay street kids and the new site. That's the URL I was talking about.http://gaystreetkids.org :)

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)
I can not help all kids, but I can help some gay kids

Here is a group I have a special affinity for, maybe we could help. Unlike your group, which you admit is well accepted and has no special problems because of their condition. This group has special problems because of a condition that is no fault of their own, and is therefore perhaps more worthy of special help, that is denied others in similar poverty.

I am talking about teen girls who have exceptionally large breasts. Before you dismiss this unusual and not popularily singled out group for help, hear me out.

Poor girls with large breasts stand out from their peers, and as we all know, those who stand out, in adolescent years especially, can be subjects of taunting and ridicule.

Girls are jealous of their premature womanhood and may call them rude names. Boys will taunt them and make suggestive comments and obscene gestures. Adults may think girls in this premature blossoming condition may not be suitable playmates for their own children, and these girls find themselves isolated and have low self esteem.

All somehow equate their condition unfairily, as being an indication of being "loose" sexually. They must be hot to be so developed so early. Name calling and disrespect will be their daily ordeal.

Teachers and others will think that a girl in that condition must not be very smart. We all have stereotypes of what we think smart people should look like, and big boobed isn't it. Instead quite differant thoughts come to mind about what they might be best suited for. So they will be discouraged from advance education instead pushed by poor parents into seedier ways to help the family. Whatever god given attributes you can make use of for that goal of helping the family have to be taken used. Other talents she may have are overlooked in favor of the more obvious attraction.

I think these girls could be partnered up with well to do women in USA who have experience with this condition (hollywood is full of them , at least post surgically}. Or what the heck, since money from any source can be put to good use, even older well off men who have a special interest in teens in this condition can be recruited as sponsors. They can lend a guiding hand to these unfortunates and pay for food and clothing and the education they need.

Of course strict standards to ensure safety of these teens will apply. No unsupervised personal contact, until that magical day when they turn 18, and then for us, they are out and on their own, and anything goes. Sponsors who they have bonded with can guide them into their future.

We won't be like the help a gay kid group and allow fakes to slip in for the goodies. At application tape measures will be used to make sure no flat chested, or stuffed bra cheaters get into this special group. Just normal poor kids will be booted back out into the street where they belong. So the sponsor need not worry that the ta ta's are fake. Our special group is the genuine article. Served up to satisfy your special inclinations.

Edited by jode

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well your post just about sums it up perfectly..... Not much else to say, but I wish you well with your teen girls and their over sized breasticles.....

• Like 2

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good luck to you and your confused adolescents and their special sponsors. Who single them out for help because of their special sexual orientation and not because they are in any way more in need of help than other poor kids. You seem a little slow on the uptake, maybe because i didn't add a dozen amusing avatars to show i meant my piece it to be a farce. To show you the danger of singling out a group for special help based on sexual indicators and not special need.

My group has real special problems because of their condition unlike yours. But yours, appeals to the popular group of the moment kind of thing. The temptation to do that has a real bandwagon kind of appeal. Obama even gave up his chances for re-election to cater to them.

I just cant help feeling sorry for the just normal little poor kid who will be rejected for special help and wonder what is wrong with him, and wether he shouldn't start dressing as a girl maybe, so he could be popular and be rewarded also.

Your plan is very flawed for that reason although granted will maybe rack in the bucks. That is before the inevitable scandal is made public and your entire effort there in Samar is destroyed because of it. You need a better thought out plan and I have an idea i have participated in that may help.

Edited by jode

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Good luck to you and your confused adolescents and their special sponsors. Who single them out for help because of their special sexual orientation and not because they are in any way more in need of help than other poor kids. You seem a little slow on the uptake, maybe because i didn't add a dozen amusing avatars to show i meant my piece it to be a farce. To show you the danger of singling out a group for special help based on sexual indicators and not special need.

My group has real special problems because of their condition unlike yours. But yours, appeals to the popular group of the moment kind of thing. The temptation to do that has a real bandwagon kind of appeal. Obama even gave up his chances for re-election to cater to them.

I just cant help feeling sorry for the just normal little poor kid who will be rejected for special help and wonder what is wrong with him, and wether he shouldn't start dressing as a girl maybe, so he could be popular and be rewarded also.

Your plan is very flawed for that reason although granted will maybe rack in the bucks. That is before the inevitable scandal is made public and your entire effort there in Samar is destroyed because of it. You need a better thought out plan and I have an idea i have participated in that may help.

Look

I have posted about the other half of the charity which he runs, here's the damn link again, http://www.philippinebasicneeds.com/

See its for every Tom Dick and Harry. So if you don't like gays I don't give a rats, just do not post in the charity section unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Get it.

• Like 2

jode
Posted
Posted

A friend sent me this and I think it says it all, I hope it all works out :tiphat:

nowhere does it say that his special group has no one there for them. Quite the opposite, his group is part of a large open and non-discriminated group that has open representation all through society. (Including the president of Philippines according to my gf). My group is the one in which the members perhaps feel alone with no one there for them. That is until a foreigner comes along and sets them up with foreign "sponsors " right? little blurp posts and pictures never say it all.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A friend sent me this and I think it says it all, I hope it all works out :tiphat:

My group is the one in which the members perhaps feel alone with no one there for them. That is until a foreigner comes along and sets them up with foreign "sponsors " right? little blurp posts and pictures never say it all.

And YOU Group is ???? My little Blurp Post, is from the heart, not the Mouth or the hidden Identity of the Keyboard. I have a Gay Sister, I know what she went through as a Youngster Bruce is trying to reduce this and I tip my Hat to him :tiphat:

• Like 2

jode
Posted
Posted

Look

I have posted about the other half of the charity which he runs, here's the damn link again, http://www.philippinebasicneeds.com/

See its for every Tom Dick and Harry. So if you don't like gays I don't give a rats, just do not post in the charity section unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Get it.

I dont have a single problem with gays nothing in my post says I do. So read my post again if u need to and get the point.

I have already gone through the trouble of punctuating almost every sentance like it is a paragraph, In my posts, so that it is easier for u to read at your request. But u still have problems reading every word it seems. Because you are missing it completely again.

I know about his other efforts. They have nothing to do with this discussion, If u had read what I had written, except that if this flawed plan is pushed it may put them in jepordy. If his dividing kids for special treatment based on sexual characteristics plays out.

Read my quote of his and see he admits that is what he will be doing. "he can't help all kids but he can help gay kids".You just can't understand the point . If u want a forum that is all back slapping and affirmation then let me know and i will exit it, and not waste my time trying for serious adult discussion . If that is too difficult for some to read.and tolerate.

Jake
Posted
Posted

OK Jode,

I believe you said your peace, which includes a little spice of sarcasm and growing contemptment for the OP.

Please, please just click on Bruce's website that JGF has designed for him. The pictures and video depict

stark realities of poverty and worse than that, the government's lack of concern: http://www.philippinebasicneeds.com/

Please tone down your remarks, OK?

• Like 2