Disabled Driver Using Hand-Controls

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think they were talking about buying a real licence. If you can't pass the driving test, you will probably be better off not driving anyway, the cost of one accident would probably pay for alot of cabs and trikes.. Just curiosity but what is the fine for driving without a licence?

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I agree with you Thomas, there are many advantages for the electric vehicle, in the Handicapped community. heck they s ell them at sulit.com and there are plenty for under 20,000 pesos. turn key ,brand new.... but despite being a Paraplegic, i am also a motorhead and need that occasional snort of Fossil fuel fumes to keep the blood flowing in my veins and other places.....just ask one of my Boom Boom girls......he he he...tanks EJ  

OK. Perhaps it can be a business idea selling such fumes in bottles and digital motor sounds played in loudspeakers   :lol:

Yes, the cheapest 2 wheelers can be bought new for around 20 000p (weak engine) but the cheapest new trike I have seen, I believe cost 70 000p or so, having stronger engine, because they are ment for being cab or cargo transport. 

• Like 1