Disabled Driver Using Hand-Controls

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

I see spell check not work here eather!

Unfortunately, there is no built-in spellchecker. Check if your browser has one. I just Enabled mine for Chrome: Settings>Advanced Settings>Privacy>Use a web service to help resolve spelling errors.

My its been a little quiet in this part of the forum. well my Quad is done , and this is how this Paraplegic gets to the beach and around the province. with modified automatic hand shift and hydraulic hand brakes. and electric starter. tanks ej. :cheersty: 

post-1250-0-98536600-1370601920_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My its been a little quiet in this part of the forum. well my Quad is done , and this is how this Paraplegic gets to the beach and around the province. with modified automatic hand shift and hydraulic hand brakes. and electric starter. tanks ej.  

Would you have to register that for on road use? Looks good  :thumbsup:

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

My its been a little quiet in this part of the forum. well my Quad is done , and this is how this Paraplegic gets to the beach and around the province. with modified automatic hand shift and hydraulic hand brakes. and electric starter. tanks ej.  

Normally it would need plates, if used in the city. but in the province its more slack, and being that im a registered PWD. (persons with disability) they arnt too heavy on the tickets. Its more like a (for sanity keepsake project) than anything for me,  ive now started on an Honda XRM125 Trike project. (not tricycle but TRIKE.) Keeps me clean and sober, and away from the BOOM BOOM GIRLS....for awhile.  Tanks  EJ. :thumbsup:  

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted

I believe I saw where someone had made a trike from a multicab, that might be an interesting project.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Are there any drivers (disabled and non-disabled) that drive in the Philippines without a driving licence? Is it common to drive without one?

No need. Drivers licences can be BOUGHT   :hystery:

(E g one told in this forum he got offer to get his "test" approved for 2200p (?) INSTEAD of having to wait long time to make the test. 

A Filina I know a bit, has drivers license, although she has never driven a car!!!   :hystery:  I don't know what she had to do to get the license.)

Normally it would need plates, if used in the city. but in the province its more slack, and being that im a registered PWD. (persons with disability) they arnt too heavy on the tickets. Its more like a (for sanity keepsake project) than anything for me,  ive now started on an Honda XRM125 Trike project. (not tricycle but TRIKE.) Keeps me clean and sober, and away from the BOOM BOOM GIRLS....for awhile.  Tanks  EJ. :thumbsup:  

There are ELECTRIC trikes. (Someone told a city have test replacing the gas ones. Dumaguete?  And I have seen some electric bike wholesalers have trikes too. I suppose they can tell where they have retailers.)

I GUESS these electric trikes don't need either drivers licence or registration, because the two wheel ones don't.

No idea if they suit to be used as vehicle for disabled.

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Are there any drivers (disabled and non-disabled) that drive in the Philippines without a driving licence? Is it common to drive without one?

No need. Drivers licences can be BOUGHT   :hystery:

(E g one told in this forum he got offer to get his "test" approved for 2200p (?) INSTEAD of having to wait long time to make the test. 

A Filina I know a bit, has drivers license, although she has never driven a car!!!   :hystery:  I don't know what she had to do to get the license.)

There are ELECTRIC trikes. (Someone told a city have test replacing the gas ones. Dumaguete?  And I have seen some electric bike wholesalers have trikes too. I suppose they can tell where they have retailers.)

I GUESS these electric trikes don't need either drivers licence or registration, because the two wheel ones don't.

No idea if they suit to be used as vehicle for disabled.

In my opinion, electric vehicles are very limited in the time and distance of travel. and they dont have that fossil fuel exhaust note.  When i twist the throttle, i like to hear VROOM VROOM. not ying ding or whinnnne.. but thats only me.         Choking in my fumes,  EJ. :th_thbarbaque:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
In my opinion, electric vehicles are very limited in the time and distance of travel. and they dont have that fossil fuel exhaust note.  When i twist the throttle, i like to hear VROOM VROOM. not ying ding or whinnnne.. but thats only me.         Choking in my fumes,  EJ.

:)

Yes, that's why the test replacing the "fumes" tricycle cabs in a city (Dumaguete ?)

Yes, they have limited distance (40-50 km or so) so they suit for shoping trips and such, but not for long traveling. (But distance capacity can be added by buying an extra battery. In most cases they are easy replaceable with a lock key, so an extra can be brought.)

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

In my opinion, electric vehicles are very limited in the time and distance of travel. and they dont have that fossil fuel exhaust note.  When i twist the throttle, i like to hear VROOM VROOM. not ying ding or whinnnne.. but thats only me.         Choking in my fumes,  EJ.

:)

Yes, that's why the test replacing the "fumes" tricycle cabs in a city (Dumaguete ?)

Yes, they have limited distance (40-50 km or so) so they suit for shoping trips and such, but not for long traveling. (But distance capacity can be added by buying an extra battery. In most cases they are easy replaceable with a lock key, so an extra can be brought.)

I agree with you Thomas, there are many advantages for the electric vehicle, in the Handicapped community. heck they s ell them at sulit.com and there are plenty for under 20,000 pesos. turn key ,brand new.... but despite being a Paraplegic, i am also a motorhead and need that occasional snort of Fossil fuel fumes to keep the blood flowing in my veins and other places.....just ask one of my Boom Boom girls......he he he...tanks EJ :541: 

i am bob
Posted
Posted
No need. Drivers licences can be BOUGHT

PLEASE REMEMBER!  WE DO NOT ADVOCATE ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM TO PERFORM AN ILLEGAL ACT!

Buying false government licences and documents is a quick way to have yourself deported and blacklisted from ever coming back to the Philippines!

• Like 1

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

No need. Drivers licences can be BOUGHT

PLEASE REMEMBER!  WE DO NOT ADVOCATE ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM TO PERFORM AN ILLEGAL ACT!

Buying false government licences and documents is a quick way to have yourself deported and blacklisted from ever coming back to the Philippines!

I agree bob, i dont know why anyone would buy false licenses when they are going down when a cop looks at it. a fake can be spotted a mile away.  not to mention that a real one probably costs less. it must be the  duhh factor. :bash:  Duhhhhh....EJ. :chickendance:

• Like 1