Forthcoming Nuptials

Markham
Posted
Posted

As some of you will know, Paul ("Ancientrocka"), a Pozzie member, and Elsa are getting married at the end of this month. It falls to us, his attendants, to organise a small and tasteful celebration ahead of the big day - in other words, his Stag Night - which will be held just in time for Elsa to go on a treasure hunt to find and rescue Paul from whichever lamp post he's been secured to.We have some ideas for the Stag do already but welcome more! Also, if you know Paul and want to be part of a night he won't forget (or maybe, remember!) - send a PM to either myself or Bob Ward ("BobNChe") (include your Cell number so we can contact you) - we want to keep the list of attendees secret to surprise him! We will let you know time and place. Needless to say, this is a men-only partying affair in the best traditions of Men Behaving Badly - so sorry, no women allowed!Mark

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
- in other words, his Stag Night - which will be held just in time for Elsa to go on a treasure hunt to find and rescue Paul from whichever lamp post he's been secured to. Needless to say, this is a men-only partying affair in the best traditions of Men Behaving Badly - so sorry, no women allowed!
Sounds like its going to be a fun night. :7_4_17[1]: :lol: Wish I could be there to join in and meet some of you guys.

Markham
Posted
Posted
- in other words, his Stag Night - which will be held just in time for Elsa to go on a treasure hunt to find and rescue Paul from whichever lamp post he's been secured to. Needless to say, this is a men-only partying affair in the best traditions of Men Behaving Badly - so sorry, no women allowed!
Sounds like its going to be a fun night. :7_4_17[1]: :lol: Wish I could be there to join in and meet some of you guys.
We plan it to be a memorable night for our good friend, though he's quite likely to feign amnesia in the cold light of day!

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Sounds like its going to be a fun night. :th_exactly: :th_thanx: Wish I could be there to join in and meet some of you guys.
We plan it to be a memorable night for our good friend, though he's quite likely to feign amnesia in the cold light of day!
You have NO intention of making the night tasteful and I HATE YOU - LOL

Markham
Posted
Posted
Sounds like its going to be a fun night. :th_exactly: :thumbsup: Wish I could be there to join in and meet some of you guys.
Hey! Don't shoot the messenger! :th_thanx: I mean to say, you enjoyed your impromtu birthday bash, didn't you? (Or can't you remember?!!!!)Anyway, why on earth would you suspect that we have anything other than a good meal washed down with fine wines followed by port and cigars at a great venue planned for you? (Even though that might mean a take-out lechon manok with a few beers and roll-ups at Tops, given our pecuniary state.) We can't even embarrass you with a strip-o-gram since they appear not to have such here. Nor can we leave you chained to a lamp post because LTO have hiked the parking penalty from 200-ish to 5,000!Trust us, Paul, we are your friends!

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
Sounds like its going to be a fun night. :th_exactly: :th_thanx: Wish I could be there to join in and meet some of you guys.
Whipped cream and chocolate sauce taste good, does that count?

Markham
Posted
Posted
Whipped cream and chocolate sauce taste good, does that count?
Ahhhhh yes.... I take it you are suggesting that we cover Paul with liberal amounts of both and invite volunteers to "clean" him? Also need a couple of Maraschino Cherries! SugarwareZ-047.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Great party, :551: :) Paul ancienrocka looked exceptionally lovely SugarwareZ-004.gif Wish I could have stayed longer to see it all. :) I am sure glad I am already married, you guys are brutal. SugarwareZ-007.gif

Markham
Posted
Posted

Lee,That was most certainly not brutal! Our original plan was to have Paul only dressed in a towelling diaper, with a baby's bottle from which to suck his scotch and coke and a pretty pink ribbon in his hair. PNP-issue hand-cuffs were also on the agenda, as I recall. There was two fatal flaws to this plan: nobody could remember how to fold a towel into a diaper and there are no diaper safety pins to be found in this city; so the costume he had, was a worthy substitute.We dressed Paul in a 38D padded bra, a white spagetti-strap blouse with the legends "Cheap Tricks R Us" on the front and "I Blow For Free!" on the back, a pink "Tisay" mini ra-ra skirt, black fishnets, a white garter and a yellow curly wig.Everywhere we went last night, Paul was the star attraction and was greeted by whoops of delight by all the girls at the many and various bars we visited over the course of eight hours. Amusingly the males already in those bars looked somewhat bemused. Paul danced on stage with the girls and even did a (partial) strip-tease at our last port of call, "The Bounty" (nautical pun intended).