At The Park Today Near My Home !!!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Great technique on the video and the music makes it all very nice and soothing!

After watching your really nice video, I was reminded that I have been wanting to buy a good HD video camera. Do you like your Panasonic? Should I buy here in the states before I leave for Phils? Will the warranty be good over there?

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Great technique on the video and the music makes it all very nice and soothing!

After watching your really nice video, I was reminded that I have been wanting to buy a good HD video camera. Do you like your Panasonic? Should I buy here in the states before I leave for Phils? Will the warranty be good over there?

I can't say if it is cheaper to buy in the states or not but one thing I would do is check the warranty before I purchase. Some items now come with an International Guaranty... An example is Acer - I bought an Acer netbook to bring with me and the warranty is good world-wide. Many items that are used when travelling will offer this.

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)
Are you allowed to feed them?????????

Thanks Ashanti to answer your question no your not allowed to feed the ducks and theres signs all over the park and warnings about it !! as for what kind of ducks they are i honestly dont know lol sorry !!!

when you mentioned about the seagulls it took me back to the time i was commercial fishing in Newfoundland Canada and we were fishing for cod if you want to see seagulls and see them aggressive you should have been out with me then hundreds of them following us the whole time and when we start to gut the fish LOOK hahaha thanks again for your nice comment on my video !!!

Great technique on the video and the music makes it all very nice and soothing! After watching your really nice video, I was reminded that I have been wanting to buy a good HD video camera. Do you like your Panasonic? Should I buy here in the states before I leave for Phils? Will the warranty be good over there?

OnMyway THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT !! yes i do like it but it has it limitations of what you can do when i chose this one i was just starting to get into hd video and editing if your looking for a hd camera just for basic stuff i would recommend it and buy a decent editing program like sony vegas movie studio platinum its a pretty good one ! i have allot of editing programs because torrents are my friends lol shhhhh :) some pretty expensive ones too but again shhhh :) , if i were you i would buy it in the usa before you go, right now i seen a used one on amazon for $ 250 heres the link to look at it !! http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/B0035LD08U but what will really make a difference in your videos are the way you export them i mean the setting trust me i have struggled to make it as clear as i can if you look on my youtube page you can see the different quality of some of the video when i first started doing this compared to now ! I Look at allot of tutorials on export settings file sized compression but i have finally got it just about where i want with the quality !! the REAL camera i want costs $3000 cdn its a prosumer camcorder but thats a trip to the philippines for me hahaha but i also have been looking at dslr's thats like a regular digital camera but it shoots in 1080p as well so its kind of the best of both worlds that camera i want is around $ 1500 canadian so it could be something to look at in the future !!

anyway i hope this helps you , my suggestion GO FOR IT !!! :)

Edited by OldUgly&Cranky
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
OnMyway THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT !! yes i do like it but it has it limitations of what you can do when i chose this one i was just starting to get into hd video and editing if your looking for a hd camera just for basic stuff i would recommend it and buy a decent editing program like sony vegas movie studio platinum its a pretty good one ! i have allot of editing programs because torrents are my friends lol shhhhh some pretty expensive ones too but again shhhh , if i were you i would buy it in the usa before you go, right now i seen a used one on amazon for $ 250 heres the link to look at it !! http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/B0035LD08U but what will really make a difference in your videos are the way you export them i mean the setting trust me i have struggled to make it as clear as i can if you look on my youtube page you can see the different quality of some of the video when i first started doing this compared to now ! I Look at allot of tutorials on export settings file sized compression but i have finally got it just about where i want with the quality !! the REAL camera i want costs $3000 cdn its a prosumer camcorder but thats a trip to the philippines for me hahaha but i also have been looking at dslr's thats like a regular digital camera but it shoots in 1080p as well so its kind of the best of both worlds that camera i want is around $ 1500 canadian so it could be something to look at in the future !! anyway i hope this helps you , my suggestion GO FOR IT !!!

Thanks for the tips! :thumbsup:

When I wrote that I had forgotten that one consideration I have is that I would like to find a cam that has an affordable underwater housing available. Usually the reasonable UW housings are offered by the camera manufacturer, and many of the major camera companies started offering these in recent years. I check Amazon, and Panasonic offers them for many of their still cams, but I have to do more checking on the video cams.

I have been impressed with Panasonic still cams. I have had a couple of the super zooms that worked very nice, for the price. I sold one and then my sister managed to use one to break her fall in Amsterdam! :hystery: I can laugh about it now because she survived with minor bruises but the camera had to be retired from service! I currently have a Panasonic TZ7 (European model, North America has a different model number) and it is a great little camera! For video, it has AVHD Lite and that is the one thing I never took the time to pursue, because there was not any editing software available back then. Maybe there is now. Anyway, for good video you need a dedicated video cam with good features.

• Like 1