Training Your Filpino Partner

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted (edited)

here I go again guys...this time I'm in the right post area(I think)

This is maybe a touchy issue..not meaning to be male domineering person but is there any issues trying to train( bad word)... re-educate your GF or wife to rethink the way they use to do things ie spending habits, stop doing things in an maybe old fashion way, etc. I just put this out there to see if any members may have had to struggle with this, how they succeeded if at all or just what is the take on such a issue.seeing as I may have to ...(all goes along with knowing your partner once you meet them and want to be with them) or am I just full of toro fillings. :kidding: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

sorry for the bad spelling of the title...too much coffee :morning1: :cheersty:

Edited by wayneseymour

Will
Posted
Posted (edited)

"...not meaning to be male domineering person but....train...re-educate..."

:whistling:

Edited by Disillusioned_Tex
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

THIS SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING THREAD-but as for me, if I try and re-train my Asawa (wife in the native language wayne) she will soon reeducate me with a Bolo!

Boy, you've got that right! My wife is from Batangas, which is famous for the Balisong knifes. She knows

how to whip it out.....so I know how to avoid that ground zero when she's pissed off at me.

A long time ago, I tried in vain how to teach the basic fundamentals of the word BUDGET, as well as time

management. After 27 years of married, she's up to the letter D.....he, he. I gave up eventually.

Patience and don't sweat the small chit -- Jake

Edited by Jake
  • Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think I understand, Wayne... I believe you may just have chosen the wrong words to express yourself the way you wanted... All the responses were very good and very true... Finding a good woman in the Philippines is like finding a good woman anywhere else in this world - and finding the woman of your dreams? No need to worry, my friend! Wait for the experience and then ask yourself again if you have worries then.

• Like 5

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

:whistling: :morning1: :728:

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Good luck Wayne on your retraining program :) If it works please let me know your methods . But alas sometimes the master becomes the student

• Like 2