Training Your Filpino Partner

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I am sure that all of us who grew up in a western culture at one time or another have heard about the nature of the Asian Woman. Submissive, obidient, quiet, shy, willing to please, thrifty and a home body. Mine was all of those. Until that is I bought her a set of SHOES and a MICROWAVE. Life has never been the same since. :bash:

:hystery:

Note to self: No shoes, no microwave! :hystery:

• Like 4

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

You guys are awesome! In this particulate topic, pros and cons can easily be harsh in supporting either side.

As you guys can see, most of the posts are very personal with humorous anecdote. I like that!

Thank you guys -- Jake

Thanks guys I knew this was going to be a hot tamale! beat me, kick me slap, me but be gentle1%20%28103%29.gif .....I am Bob ..thanks for the support(I love this forum) after rethinking I should have thought before I typed but sometimes the foot in the mouth works too! :bash: . Guys remember the first time you saw the key to your heart...and said to yourself hummmm lets see if I can sweep her off her feet( well at least that was in the wild wild western world)...ahhh high school days brings back fond memories. :bedtime2: zzzz...yvonne santiago she stole my cherry before I got hers :dance:

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

:unsure: oh dear Wayne, NOT! a Good Start to your day I feel :no: something I would not have expected from you at all. so many cliches here for you to ponder, maybe you are trying to run before you can walk., why try and mend things that are not yet broken? A Good Filipino Lady can make 500peso go a darn site further than we ever could. Time management?? Where will you be going to in such a Hurry, OH down the Pub/ Bar ah! OK! silly me of course, you don't have to change do you? it is always others.

:unsure: We have had a few chauvinists on this forum, it is well documented that at a large proportion of them, are just insecure men who, Turn out in the end, to be Women haters. Stop look and Listen Wayne, Please, don't end up like some we have had of late.

Now, lets put the shoe totally on the other foot, the lady comes to you. role reversal, she has the money and the fancy ideas. HOW would you like it if she wanted to re- train you, into HER way of living. HER way of budgeting. In YOUR Country. I have spent the last 10 years working in Spain, these wonderful People could show the spanish a thing or two about life and the manana attitude, it is in there blood The obvious side to this for you is to find the right lady for you, I doubt you will find one too quickly if you talk about this issue to them. On this topic I think you need to rethink your views on our Filipino ladies. Something tells me, you have been reading to many bad luck posts somewhere. The majority of us will have some things, we would like to change but it ain't going to happen , When you meet, your prospective mother-in-Law you, will understand more fully.

Just my Tuesday early morning thought on the Subject. sorry if it sounds harsh but you do need to re educate YOURSELF a little, if you intend to settle here. Not just you but anyone. This just happens to be, your Baby today my Friend. :)

point taken and its very hard to offend me or make me feel you were too harsh...water on a ducks back..I'm not in what ever that class you said..chauvinists. I love women its because of them that I'm here....probably love too many at once. (darn little head)... just looking for things that are on the ground there..always give enough rope then say "see I mention that,......diddddnt,...didnt I? :mocking: Love ya baby alls good.

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted
I fail to see the furor over the OP's post.

???

What furor? : furious or hectic activity b : an outburst of public excitement or indignation : uproar ·

I actually had to look that up but nope, saw none of that in this thread until your post.

Its all fun and education friends after all the fact that we are responding amongst ourselves makes us all friends in some shape or fashion and friends do occasionally disagree with each other views..that's all part of what makes us human and social animals..thanks friends for all your responses.I really enjoy the interaction regardless. :tiphat:
I fail to see the furor over the OP's post.

???

What furor? : furious or hectic activity b : an outburst of public excitement or indignation : uproar ·

I actually had to look that up but nope, saw none of that in this thread until your post.

Its all fun and education friends after all the fact that we are responding amongst ourselves makes us all friends in some shape or fashion and friends do occasionally disagree with each other views..that's all part of what makes us human and social animals..thanks friends for all your responses.I really enjoy the interaction regardless. :tiphat:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
just looking for things that are on the ground there..always give enough rope then say "see I mention that,......diddddnt,...didnt I? Love ya baby alls good.

:) When you first joined us, i seem to remember saying to you, Wayne! just be yourself. Now, let your Lady be herself and see how things pan out.

a little thought for the day my friend

:tiphat: JP.

post-2148-0-76806800-1344382588_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

I see a new T-shirt coming up:

Free Training & Education

Apply Within!

• Like 3

wayneseymour
Posted
Posted

Wayne,

Maybe you should have used the word teach instead of train. We train animals not humans.

I teach my wife subjects I know and my wife teaches me subjects she knows. And, we both like to learn.

If your girlfriend doesn't want to learn anything new then that would be a big negative.

My wife only knew the word Tissue. Now she knows, Toilet Tissue, Facial Tissue, Paper Towels, and Table Napkins. We buy and use all four so she needed to know their correct names. And, I told her if she forgets, just read the name on the package. She is always thankful when I teach her something new.

Responsible parents are teachers too.

true true my bad choice of words( all he time it seems ) but at least you get my drift you are never too old to learn I believe . we are always learning even up to the point of our last breath ...however that's some thing non of us will ever pass on as a learning experience :tiphat:

• Like 1