Training Your Filpino Partner

Americano
Posted
Posted

I didn't train her I just told her that there's an easier way to use the toilet. There's nothing raciest about helping someone learn a different way of doing things. If she wanted to stand on her head and pee that would be fine with me. She would be the one wet not me.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
ducecoop
Posted
Posted

OK, I am WAY late to the party here and I DID NOT read ALL the replies, but my 2 cents (not worth a pluk nickle)

I had a pinay wife here in the US. I "slowley" tried to bring her around to OUR way of doing things. SHE got every thing she wanted - but made me think it was my idea. :) Smart those pinays are

Now I am moving to PI. I expect in HER country, I will need to come around to her culturly way of doing things. I am in HER country, so her rules.

If I am verrrrry good, maybe I can play the same game my wife played with me and get what I want but in her way. - But I doubt it.

When in Rome...............

Dave

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

If I am verrrrry good, maybe I can play the same game my wife played with me and get what I want but in her way. - But I doubt it.  

:hystery:​  Dave, I think you should look at this, as a gender thing, ( and you are of the wrong Elk!)They, have had all the training in that domain, so i would not Hold your breath, too long. :unsure:  It is most definatley,  IMHO, a woman thing :)

:tiphat:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

There is a misprint in the title...   It should be "Training Your Filipina's Partner"...  

Let me do that again so you can see the correction....  "Training Your Filipina's Partner"...

In other words, yup!  Training ourselves....

:mocking:

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

training? seems more like trying to teach her a new or better way to do something that would save time. less effort wasted.

example. she has a headache, goes to drup store to buy a "ADVIL" she buys only 1 or 2.  ok thats find for now, but what about in a few hours or tomorrow, will she spend that time, money to go to get another 1.

TEACH,show her that by buying (a sheet) 10 that would save time & money in case.

FOOD left out? by trying to "tell"her that you "PREFER" that after it cools down is for it to be refrigerated, and in a sealed container

this is what I understand "BY TRAING YOUR Filpino partner"

things that will make LIFE EASIER for both of you

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

There is a misprint in the title...   It should be "Training Your Filipina's Partner"

Corrected the typo. "Filipino" can refer to either (or all) gender(s).

• Like 1

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

I'll be damned ..... I just wrote a long post on me being the only lucky man in the world with a Filipina wife who can and does control her spending and then I deleted it some how .... oh well just as well ..... been posted 100's of times before ..... sorry about your situation ..... maybe another nationality will better suite your needs ..... I hear US women are not money grubbers and will look after your every whim and desire and definitely won't want you if you are old .... fat or bald .... just might be a match made in heaven or is that hell ..... :mocking: ..... best of luck ..... :thumbsup: ...... :cheersty:

Sarcasm at its best......he, he.

Sums it up perfectly!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I only tried once, to re-educate "  my  Philippino  Wife". :bonk: 2 months silence, was my sentence.  Talking about reversal, of this Topic, us being retrained/ reeducated, I found this cartoon very funny, it says what, more or less, she said to me. over the last 4 or 5 years or so we have worked to make life as  comfortable, as we can. There will Always, be the niggles, I have learned to just, take another route, if the road is Blocked  (we all know, how stubborn and hard Headed, our loved ones can  be :)  So my friends, I think this little cartoon will say a lot about how we handle the situation, if we want the happy life we dreamed of, surely it is the best way.

I am sure this can be a role reversed situation.. so ladies, No exclusion from jack here on this one. :unsure:  

post-2148-0-88940100-1361158801_thumb.jp

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Me i just gave up.she has her own way of doing things and no amount of showing her a better way of doing things is about to change her mind .So i will give you one guess who the house bitch is.Thats right me chhers

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Me i just gave up.she has her own way of doing things and no amount of showing her a better way of doing things is about to change her mind .So i will give you one guess who the house bitch is.Thats right me chhers

Well after 59 posts on this subject matter, I think the consensus is either we have a dog house

for temporary confinement as we lick our wounds or that we are P whipped or both.  Gotta love

that brown sugar.....he, he.

Submissive Jake (yes dear, I will log off now)

• Like 4