Canadian Citizen Killed In Surigao City

tiger31
Posted
Posted

if found guilty this case will be one more added to the statistic that i was observing here that if you have property and money your are far more likely to be murdered from within the family than if you were poor living off your pension and renting fact.many people will disagree with me about this because they don,t believe their sweet little wives could do such a hidious crime .most of us are lucky to find a nice honest loyal partner we hope but here in the philippines money and greed become too much of a temptation to many poor people.had she used her brains she could seek a divorce or annullment and walk away with half his money he did,nt deserve to die because of her greed.this is what i can,t understand about this case .she already had a fantastic lifestyle with lots of money compared to what her life was before harry came along ,which leads me to believe there was some family members putting pressure on her for a share of the spoils .but harry as i said before justice is coming my friend at least his case will be solved unlike many others here and not just foreigners .

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted

Perhaps there was a younger toyboy somewhere in the picture pushing her buttons?

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

if found guilty this case will be one more added to the statistic that i was observing here that if you have property and money your are far more likely to be murdered from within the family than if you were poor living off your pension and renting fact.many people will disagree with me about this because they don,t believe their sweet little wives could do such a hidious crime .most of us are lucky to find a nice honest loyal partner we hope but here in the philippines money and greed become too much of a temptation to many poor people.had she used her brains she could seek a divorce or annullment and walk away with half his money he did,nt deserve to die because of her greed.this is what i can,t understand about this case .she already had a fantastic lifestyle with lots of money compared to what her life was before harry came along ,which leads me to believe there was some family members putting pressure on her for a share of the spoils .but harry as i said before justice is coming my friend at least his case will be solved unlike many others here and not just foreigners .

Spot on Tiger. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

she is 6 months pregnant if correct means with a request to bring her back to the philippines will be delayed as airlines won,t carry pregnant women past a certain stage which could mean her baby being born in canada making baby a canadian citizen .

Curley
Posted
Posted

she is 6 months pregnant if correct means with a request to bring her back to the philippines will be delayed as airlines won,t carry pregnant women past a certain stage which could mean her baby being born in canada making baby a canadian citizen .

Bring her back by boat?

• Like 3

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

" Who Knows What Evil Lurks In The Hearts Of Men" and women?

Please forgive the plagiarism Mike, but it certainly is appropriate in this instance.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

You are forgiven sir ...... :hystery: :hystery: .............. this sad tale now has more twists and turns than Chubby Checker on roller skates ..... IMHO ..... :cheersty:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
had she used her brains she could seek a divorce or annullment and walk away with half his money

I am not sure if that is the case in the Philippines, anyone know?

This whole thing is an eye opener as it certainly is not the first time that a wife has had a part to play in the death of her husband. I'm sure that Harry just like most of us would have thought that no way it would happen to them but it does.

I am somewhat angry that she has done this, not even knowing the guy but it seems some just can not grasp how well off they are with a foreigner husband, at least in this case her life is stuffed too but there are always more casualty's.

:angry:

• Like 4

tiger31
Posted
Posted
had she used her brains she could seek a divorce or annullment and walk away with half his money

I am not sure if that is the case in the Philippines, anyone know?

This whole thing is an eye opener as it certainly is not the first time that a wife has had a part to play in the death of her husband. I'm sure that Harry just like most of us would have thought that no way it would happen to them but it does.

I am somewhat angry that she has done this, not even knowing the guy but it seems some just can not grasp how well off they are with a foreigner husband, at least in this case her life is stuffed too but there are always more casualty's.

:angry:

love is blind as they say but for us foriegners it can be fatal ( for all you wife hunters out there going to the philippines don,t tell them how much money you have ) pretend ur poor and you,ll be ok
  • Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

One of the questions I have is regarding her trip to Canada...

At first I had heard that she was taking his remains back to Canada for burial.... Then I hear she is in Canada to collect the insurance.... Even if she is not the beneficiary, she would still need to be in contact with the Insurance company to present a Death Certificate. And, if she did not have a lot of money, she may have needed the insurance money just to pay for a burial - and here in Canada, that can run into the thousands of $ very easily. As for witnesses seeing her with the gunmen, well, we have another posting on here about a young girl's murder that shows how accurate that can be.

I am not trying to defend her - I just want to know the whole story! Too many things have raised question marks on this...

• Like 2