Cheapest Beer In Cebu?

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

I went there with a friend yesterday, and they have an offer: 4 SMB for 100. That's 25 each for an excellent venue at the Terraces. 3 SML for 90, not too bad either. I think the offer doesn't include Friday or Saturday evenings.Any better, except your own fridge?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I went there with a friend yesterday, and they have an offer: 4 SMB for 100. That's 25 each for an excellent venue at the Terraces. 3 SML for 90, not too bad either. I think the offer doesn't include Friday or Saturday evenings.Any better, except your own fridge?
I have never heard of any better than that, I would guess it is a special that will not continue too long, but maybe they are smart and will run it for a while to drum up business. I know I will be heading over to try it out soon. :thumbsup: :714_full_of_crap: :D I will ask them and see if they would extend that special to a group on a Saturday and maybe it would be good for the next get together, that is if there is even any interest in one. Thanks for the info.

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Hurry up and get there before MrLee puts them out of business .....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hurry up and get there before MrLee puts them out of business .....
You are so mean Chi SugarwareZ-004.gif , when are you getting here so you can help me? :13_4_10[1]: :cheers: :559:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Beer yes. Food ????? The offer is not valid Friday evening through Sunday close.

• 6 months later...
Deafhawk
Posted
Posted
SugarwareZ-002.gif WARM BEER I WOULDN'T DRINK IT FOR FREE SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-003.gif REFRESHING ICY COLD BEER, I'LL PAY 50 - 100 PESOS th_noproblem.gif CHEERSDEAF HAWK