Parts Store In Cebu

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Anyone have a recommendation for a parts store here in Cebu .... I find it very strange that in a city for over 1 million people there is nothing in the phone book about auto parts stores ...... sure miss Napa and JC Whitney's about now ..... :hystery: :hystery:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Anyone have a recommendation for a parts store here in Cebu .... I find it very strange that in a city for over 1 million people there is nothing in the phone book about auto parts stores ...... sure miss Napa and JC Whitney's about now ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Mike, most shops will not carry the parts you need for your planned mods! If you don't find a shop, consider the technique used on the third car here: :hystery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Ro063FdJSsc

• Like 2

billten
Posted
Posted

My favourite is Prince Luke down at the back of USJR in Colon. The owner is like an auto parts catalogue, really amazing memory.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure: Any of these any use to you, I dont live on Cebu but founds these addresses, so thought I might as well just post the page. :)

http://www.ilink.ph/autoparts

:tiphat:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Mike, most shops will not carry the parts you need for your planned mods! If you don't find a shop, consider the technique used on the third car here:

OK ...... OnMYWay ..... now you've gone and done it .... I was trying to protect my privacy but you done posted a picture of my car ...... hey guy ... thanks a lot ..... :mocking:

My favourite is Prince Luke down at the back of USJR in Colon. The owner is like an auto parts catalogue, really amazing memory.

Thank you sir for that info I saw his add on the web and was wondering about him ..... does he have the kano add-on ..... :lol:

:unsure: Any of these any use to you, I dont live on Cebu but founds these addresses, so thought I might as well just post the page. :)

http://www.ilink.ph/autoparts

:tiphat:

Thanks Jack .... after I posted I realized I had never done a web search to find places to buy new parts from ..... well I guess I'm off to do research on parts stores here in Cebu ...... I'll keep you guys posted as I go along ......

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well just got back form a recon mission to the open air parts stores in Colon ..... quite an experience ..... Prince Luke did seem the most helpful ..... Massive Auto Parts had the most stuff but lacked knowledgeable attendants ... kept trying to sell me tail lights instead of what I was looking for ...... NOTHING IS PRICE MARKED ..... so I will either have to send my asawa down to get what I might need or find a local guy ..... I could just see the pesos light up in their eyes when I walked in ...... :hystery: :hystery: ...... damn I miss the on-line purchasing form the US ...... wonder if they have any on-line auto stores here ..... SURE ..... :mocking: