Car Mechanic

Brucewayne
Posted
Posted

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=5072

Hey!!! I know that guy!

Nah, Raul has shorter hair and it is darker, much darker.

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I may be a little late on this one, but I finally found a good and inexpensive mechanic on the south edge of Compostella if you still need one. He is sharp and his English is adequate. I had a few problems with my old car that nobody seemed to be able to fix and I was about to give up and ditch my ride after throwing so much money into it. I was introduced to this man through another American (Tom) and for P2k he had it all up and running like a new one. That was 3 months ago and it still runs great.

Thank you sir ...... does he have a shop or make house calls ...... going to let Kia make the first repairs like timing belt ... water pump (done with the timing belt) and set the diesel fuel pump pressure ..... the rest I can have done by others as it isn't critical ..... :thumbsup: :tiphat:

dean01
Posted
Posted

I pay a guy 500 peso a day to look after my car , he takes to his people so far so good

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Thank you sir ...... does he have a shop or make house calls .

I was gonna answer that for ya but:

The member Mike S has chosen to not receive any new messages from you

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Interesting ..... I'll change that .... not sure what happened ..... sorry .... :SugarwareZ-034:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I'll change that

Thank you. I'm feeling the love now :-)

Message sent

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:grouphugg: :cheersty:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ah, you two guys are just too cute together..... :mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Hey! Put that bat down..... Not the lead pipe.... Guys?

:mocking:

• 2 weeks later...
Brucewayne
Posted
Posted
I may be a little late on this one, but I finally found a good and inexpensive mechanic on the south edge of Compostella if you still need one. He is sharp and his English is adequate. I had a few problems with my old car that nobody seemed to be able to fix and I was about to give up and ditch my ride after throwing so much money into it. I was introduced to this man through another American (Tom) and for P2k he had it all up and running like a new one. That was 3 months ago and it still runs great.

Thank you sir ...... does he have a shop or make house calls ...... going to let Kia make the first repairs like timing belt ... water pump (done with the timing belt) and set the diesel fuel pump pressure ..... the rest I can have done by others as it isn't critical ..... :thumbsup: :tiphat:

Actually, he could do the timing belt and water pump, very reasonably too.

PM me and I'll give you his cell#

His name is Raul in case I haven't mentioned it yet.

Brucewayne
Posted
Posted

I almost forgot, he will do roadside or home repairs in an emergency, but does his main work at his shop.