Car Mechanic

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

The only way to find a good mechanic is from someone you trust and he has same car as yours!!!

The mechanics my neighbors suggested me...i made them cry out of shame after bringing my car for back jobs.

The casa mechanics...change the entire component that might be malfunctioning...with the associated casa cost. Then they disassemble your old unit, either sell it to the market or use it on another car and steal the new spare part.

Found a good mechanic for my 4x4 only after one engine burned and after an online research through 4x4 forums and a 4x4 club in facebook i became a member. HUGE difference!!!!

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I believe I may have found a good reliable mechanic with a fairly large repair shop ...... Cebu Textar ...... he is by the Mambaling over-pass ..... we went today to talk to him and I must say I was impressed with is place and his race car (he races cars) .... I got a good price form him and he even sent a driver to pick up my car ..... he knew all the right things to say especially about radiator coolant and the need for thermostats (most shade tree mechanics here tell you you don't need either .... BS) anyway he is gonna replace my timing belt .... water pump and idler flush the radiator add a thermostat ..... cap and coolant so we shall see how it goes ..... I'll keep you guys informed .... he has several mechanics working for him and the guy that recommended him to me has a sporty like mine but a 1995 .... mine is a 1994

Thanks for all the input from you guys ..... it certainty helps ........ :thumbsup: ....... :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 3