Anyone Know A Japanese National Looking For A Job?

This is an email I received from a client:-

"My name is Roger, and I plan on relocating to Cebu sometime in the future (long story), so I would like to know how i could find a hard working Japanese national in Cebu (one who actually wants to work while in the philippines:-)

The job requires 4-6 hours a day 5 days a week at 4.00USD per hour. The time would normally be between 9-5pm but the time schedule is somewhat flexible. The job would start in October.

I am holding a translators workshop in Bacolod for my local employees and a few coming from India in October, and currently my only japanese typing assistant is in the US.

The time difference causes problems on occassion as we need to have the files typed out ASAP so we can translate then from Japanese to English.

If you could introduce me to someone (native japanese) with typing (not translation) capabilites I would truely be thankful."

If anyone can help please email me at Denial of service@gmail.com

Paul

Hi Paul,

I have a Japanese friend who may be interested, But I have no email address for him, Sorry.

But you may find him in Turtles Nest on Gorordo Avenue on a night time, or maybe leave a message to contact you.

His name is Hagar

Regards Brock.

• Forum Manager

My real name is Won Hung Low so maybe I can help!

Maybe not. Might be a difficult position to fill I think. :yes:

USD4.00 an hour is below Japanese minimum wage. It's highly unlikely you can find someone at that rate, unless he is a lazy vagabond who ran out-of-money. If they are stuck in the Philippines, more likely they are zonked on funny cigarettes or drunk from too many San Mig.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

you sound like you're chinese, so no help here :hystery:

you sound like you're chinese, so no help here :hystery:

I went through basic training with a guy who's name was Wei Hung Lau... I can't help but chuckle when ever I see this...!

:mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: