Why A Filipina?

tiger31
Posted
Posted
Well for me I had been married before but had never found a woman who treats me the way my asawa treats me ..... she puts me before herself (which sometimes I don't like) and tends to just about my every want and whim .... she never gets mad ..... pouts .... bitches or nags and is the best partner I could ever have found ..... we never have cross words or fight and very few if any differences of onion ..... I just enjoy being with her and never get tired of her being with me almost 24/7 (she does go out shopping by herself when I don't want to go) ..... she is extremely intelligent and speaks excellent English and so we talk all the time except when I am on the computer or she is reading .... in just about all areas she is far superior to me ... than any western women ..... IMHO ..... there are other things she is superior in but those are of a personal nature ..... ....

Sounds as though you have found what I have almost given up hope of finding. Good for you.

curly get your ass over to the philippines you won,t regret it .my friends and family could,nt believe it when i announced that i was off on an 8000 mile adventure to the other side of the world lol they all said they did,nt think i was the type as i,m quite shy and not the life and soul of the party type lol.I must admit i was a nervous wreck on the plane the whole way there ,so many things going through my mind lol.when i came out the airport my g f was hiding from me lol it was her sister that approached me she called her sister out and once i took her hand and kissed her the rest was history lol.
  • Like 4

Brad616
Posted
Posted

I was talking to ladies from several SE asian countries online. Vietnam, thailand and Philippines, maybe even Laos. i didnt just pick my wife because she was Pinoy, just the way it worked out.

• Like 3

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

.... why marry a Filipina considering that the Filipino culture is way too complicated to live with...

I just have to disagree with this statement outright... I've lived in and been a lot of places (USA, Europe, Asia) and find that the Philippines is the most simple and straight forward that I have seen. Such a simple life I have found here and MOSTLY simple solutions to complicated life. I LOVE IT and don't want to go "HOME" but I will and get the best from both places. :thumbsup: I've only been here 5 months but other than the pollution in Cebu City it is perfect FOR ME & I don't see that changing anytime soon. :tiphat:

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 5

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Julia

I never married any filipina, i married to my wife which i love and appreciate no matter where in the world she comes from. She so happened to be a filipina, her ethnicity and nationality did not mean anything to me. I have had girlfriends and lovers from virtually the entire earth. Ethnicity, nationality sland eyes yellow brown black or white...perhaps pink will do :), DOES NOT MATTER.

What it matters is the person you have decided to share the rest of your life with to be the one you really want.

Nothing special with filipinas, they are women as in the rest of the world, good or bad no one can tell. The woman who might be bad for me or to me can be an angel and his all the time wishing mate to be.

Culutre and all the rest...they all have a certain culture from every place in the world, how it applies to the man who marries them though is a TOTALLY different story.

Now if you choose filipina because:

1. she speaks english, she can understand me
  2. my 1200$/month pension money will keep her happy
  3. I am 60++ but even at her <25 she can understand how i feel
  4. she is not raising her voice to me
  5. she will be as such and will do as such and will take care of...

Then you end up to usually other forums stating as

1. Filipinas speak english and can manipulate the law and advantages they get as soon as they come to US-Australia-Europe...zimbabwe...(why not???)
  2. Filipinas will spend each and every dime you give them in stupid expends without thinking the future etc (what future on 1200$?? prices are on year 2012, perhaps you should get there too)
  3. Filipinas take advantage of elder men by fooling them on everything until they satisfy their need then they throw them like a peanut shell. (you were not good in math at school...65-25=40 years of difference...your money to spend as you like....her life to do what she likes with it)
  4. Filipinas are constantly complaining about every little thing. (All women do!!!)
  5. She never was any of the "will" i was expecting from a filipina (because filipina refers to a woman and that's what she is).

Time to go to the bar!!!!!

• Like 5

Julia
Posted
Posted

Why marry a Filipina? Because she won't take "no" for an answer? :cheersty:

No way.... LOL!

• Like 2